SWP-----------------------------Hoilett

----------------Zamora---------------

My revised starting line-up.

Comment

----------------Cesar--------------
      Dyer----Nelsen---Onuoha----Boswinga
      JS Park----Granero--Faurlin---Hoilett
      -----------Zamora---Cisse---------

I must say, I don't rate Tottenham that much this year. I thought Lazio made them look better than what they are the other night. I'm expecting us to get a point, but if we play like we did against the scum then we will beat them
      Last edited by taarabt7; 21-09-2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

quite like this line up - don't think MH will do it
        I think he'll bring Hill in to the defence, keep the same midfield as last week and bring Cisse in for AJ
        Originally posted by Staineshoop View Post
        -----------------Cesar----------------

Mackie---Onouha---Nelsen---Bosingwa

-------Granero---Faurlin---Park-------

SWP-----------------------------Hoilett

----------------Zamora---------------

My revised starting line-up.

Comment

We need players with pace to stifle Lennon and Bale so I think SWP and Dyer could feature.

Comment

agree, their pace is the most dangerous aspect of their play, stop them both and I fancy us to get something
            Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            We need players with pace to stifle Lennon and Bale so I think SWP and Dyer could feature.

Comment

Spurs vs. QPR: my little preview, musing a bit on that injury list:

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.
              WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                All of which is why we present very lttle threat going forward - hustle and bustle is not enough.

A Hughes 4-4-2 with Johnson and Zamora up front was not going to dismantle anyone. Because Johnson is now out, there are a number of tactical options which could be employed to far greater effect than the predictable 4-4-2 so favoured by Hughes. Don't hold your breath.
                Well said, although I have to admit the team looked better than expected against Chelsea.

It's still early days, and there's always a fine line between pragmatism and naivety, but MH has assembled a very talented squad at sizeable expense and ought to feel he can have faith in his players whatever the situation. You can't just drop all the "flair players" and concentrate on not losing every time we play someone decent.

Hard not to think back to how MH struggled with Robinho and Elano during his time at City.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                  As poor as SWP was for a good portion of last season, he seems to have a spring in his step this year and he tracks back well defensively, that's why I think MH prefers over Hoilett in a tough away match like this!
                  his tracking back should of cost us a penalty against the bluenoses last week

Comment

Mackie at RM to track Bale and Park at LM to track Lennon so problem solved. Dembele is still finding his feet and Sandros is just not good enough. The service up to Defoe will be poor and Nelsen and Nedum will eat him for breakfast!
                    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                    X