Line up for Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gator View Post
    We had many different players and a different manager but in this same fixture last year we didn't come into the match until we changed formation and started playing with 2 strikers! I'm not sure that's what MH is going to do Sunday but I thought it might be worth mentioning!
    I think we will go 4-4-2.......with 5 in midfield last year at WHL we were pushed so deep that they were totally bossing it..

Even with our far superior midfield compared to last year I think we will have 2 up top.

Comment

I think Cisse has to be given a start. Him and Zamora upfront, imo.

Comment

---------------Cesar---------------

Bosingwa---Nelsen---M'Bia---Traore

-----------Faurlin---Granero-----------

Park-----------Taarabt-----------Hoilett

----------------Zamora-----------------

Comment

Originally posted by Staineshoop View Post

This.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

There's a school of thought that AVB is going to pick a strong team for Thursday night against Lazio, as he doesn't want to slip up early in the europa league. This is good news for us for Sunday

Comment

It will be

Ceasar

Bosingwa mbia (hill if still injured) Nelson Traore

Park Granero Faurlin Hoilett

Cisse Zamora

I know this for a fact!

Comment

Is playng 2 striikers away from home, against one of the better teams a bit risky?
                Would we be better off havng more solidity in midfield

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                  We look better with 2 upfront.

Cesar

Boswinga Mbia Nelson Traore

Park Granero Faurln Hoillet

Cisse Zamora
                  That's probably the line up that I would go for Yousef, not sure if Hughes will though. I have a feeling he play Zamora up front on his own with Hoilett playing off him. Also are we sure that Traore is fit?

Comment

tactic should be: play deep and narrow - make them go long/cross to defoe.

need our wingers to track the fullbacks, so expect swp and park to be on the wings.. maybe mackie. cant see hoilett or taarabt.

try and frustrate them on counter attack / set piece.

if we try to play a highline we will get danced around with dembele, dempsey, bale and lennon feeding defoe.

I expect zamora to give gallas and that dutch player a hard time so the ball will stick up top.

ceaser

bosingwa nelson mbia/onuoha traore

swp granero faurlin park

cisse zamora.
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                      tactic should be: play deep and narrow - make them go long/cross to defoe.

need our wingers to track the fullbacks, so expect swp and park to be on the wings.. maybe mackie. cant see hoilett or taarabt.

try and frustrate them on counter attack / set piece.

if we try to play a highline we will get danced around with dembele, dempsey, bale and lennon feeding defoe.

I expect zamora to give gallas and that dutch player a hard time so the ball will stick up top.

ceaser

bosingwa nelson mbia/onuoha traore

swp granero faurlin park

cisse zamora.
                      agree in principle, would the extra man in midfield give us a bit more protection and have several midfielders pushing up to support the frontman. I actually think Cisse's pace could trouble them.
                      Hope fully a few of them will play on Thursday night aganst Lazio

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
                        agree in principle, would the extra man in midfield give us a bit more protection and have several midfielders pushing up to support the frontman. I actually think Cisse's pace could trouble them.
                        Hope fully a few of them will play on Thursday night aganst Lazio
                        i thought that would happen against chelsea.. but we played a 442 with hard working wingers (swp and park).

Johnson and mackie also participated in that work ethic to close down and hussle.. cisse wont do that so we may see mackie and zamora up top.

i'm merely going by what hughes has done so far. i'd rather have hoilett in for swp but i know that wont happen.
                        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                        Lovejoy: "No?!"
                        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

for reasons I'm not sure of, SWP is in vogue at the moment. I'd rather give Hoillet a chance and see what he can do. He'll certainly score more goals than SWP, couldn't really score less!!

Comment

As poor as SWP was for a good portion of last season, he seems to have a spring in his step this year and he tracks back well defensively, that's why I think MH prefers over Hoilett in a tough away match like this!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Just spoke to MH and I quote "It'll be a tough game and I fully expect to pick certain players." So there it is, inside info.

Comment

Originally posted by Staineshoop View Post

this is my team for the weekend with cisse and swp to come on for tarrabt and hoilett if it doesnt work.
                                TWITTER
                                @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                                Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Working...
                                X