Spurs Rollcall & pre-match pub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs Rollcall & pre-match pub

Who is in and what boozer you all having a pre game shandy?

Yes

Hamilton Hall at Liverpool St early doors and then the club near White Hart Lane Station

Comment

my guess is the spoons at liverpool street is the best bet, its only a couple of stops on the overground from there (you save yourself a long walk if you dont go by tube).

Comment

Ill be there. Travelling up with me old man n brother.

No idea about pubs tbh not been to WHL before, Ill just follow the hooped shirts.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

WHL is awful to get to and from for a london team. very tricky. good thing is that it's on at 4 on a sunday so not too many other clubs making the journey from LStreet. the only good thing about WHL is know that after 90min you're actually leaving the place.

Comment

The Railway just outside Liverpool street station has sky sports and a hot barmaid.

Comment

Me + 2

Few in the Hamilton Hall before, gonna head to Northumberland Park from Liverpool Street.

Comment

Have they reduced the capacity in the away end lower? Not sure how only 600 are in this time when it holds 1300 and the upper 1600.

Comment

Me and 3 others are heading to L'pool street for 1ish then on to WHL to see another Faurlin/Granero masterclass.

Comment

Originally posted by R.P.Q View Post
                    The Railway just outside Liverpool street station has sky sports and a hot barmaid.
                    Sounds like the best place to be then

Comment

Will be drinking in a boozer around kensal rise/green.journey will be kensal green to euston,Victoria line to seven sisters,than overground to white hart lane,35 mins journey.or kensal rise to highbury&islington,vicky line to seven sisters then overground to whl.again 30-35 min journey.

Comment

Me, me brother, and a mate......Any boozer at Liverpool St from noon will do us.

Comment

Yep! Can't wait!

Far better than any poxy trip up north!
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Should be a good'n!

Comment

Im not going and i wont be in a pub , ill be listening to the game on me terrace trannie!
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                              X