Ashley Cole handshake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashley Cole handshake

Sorry if anyones posted this, but did anyone notice how when Anton passed him, he turned around and SPAT. Clip here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19585259

Intentional or not? How vile is that man, seriously?!

I'd say it was totally intentional. Why do that in the middle of the handshakes when you can do it 10 seconds later when they've finished. Also too coincidental that it was just at the moment Anton was passing him.

Comment

No big deal, really.
      These kind of things happen when men dislike each other, for whatever reason.
      I'd sooner they sorted their differences out down the boxing gym, once and for all.

Comment

Dont read into it like that.

I think its more he's embarrased by being snubbed so at that point turns as if to say so what, and just spits in the process a a reason to turn away in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
          No big deal, really.
          These kind of things happen when men dislike each other, for whatever reason.
          I'd sooner they sorted their differences out down the boxing gym, once and for all.
          yeah that wd really "sort out" whether terry racially abused anton or not, wouldn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post

I think its more he's embarrased by being snubbed so at that point turns as if to say so what, and just spits in the process a a reason to turn away in the first place.
            I think this too.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              yeah that wd really "sort out" whether terry racially abused anton or not, wouldn't it?
              And what would you suggest, that wouldn't have this tedious nonsense drag on forever and a day? Afternoon tea at Claridges,perhaps?

Comment

Thats my take too

Comment

I agree with this. It looks to me like displacement behaviour.

He's still an ####, though.
                  Last edited by Minty; 16-09-2012, 03:35 PM.
                  Be nice to Minty

Comment

IMHO the prematch handshake should be scrapped.

All week before the match it was the only thing about the game talked about in the media and now its still the main point for discussion.

Why can't we and the media talk about just how good we were and how we contained Chels +te?
                    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                      IMHO the prematch handshake should be scrapped.

All week before the match it was the only thing about the game talked about in the media and now its still the main point for discussion.

Why can't we and the media talk about just how good we were and how we contained Chels +te?
                      Because the media like to concentrate on how poor chelscum were and were well and truly robbed by an inept ref..............did QPR turn up?

Comment

As much as i hate him i couldn't agree more with what RDM said on MOTD re the handshake and that the press should stop talking about it and get on with talking about the football. Great how it left Shearer and co. feeling embarrased to keep talking about it too.
                        Not to say i don't agree with Anton though as i would have done the same.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                          Sorry if anyones posted this, but did anyone notice how when Anton passed him, he turned around and SPAT. Clip here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19585259

Intentional or not? How vile is that man, seriously?!
                          He's just a crass young man who thinks he's the bees knees when all he really is, is John Terry's bitch

Comment

Working...
                          X