our football is shocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our football is shocking

got to say after watching the first 2 games its getting to the point of embarrising cant make simple 10 yard passes, playing hoof ball where not playing as a team lets leave sentiment behind hill and derry have got to go, how can we have confidence in a manager when he drops are only real playmaker in tarrabt and plays 1 up front v norwich, and before anyone bites zamora played off cisse and not along side, why bother buying andy johnson when he dont get a chance i dont know what hughes is playing at his after match press conferences are becoming as laughable as the team on the pitch, no excuses hughes you have had plenty of time to the gel the team over the summer im not bartons bigeest fan but feel we miss him and he should be given a squad number, worrying times lay ahead next 3 games man city chelsea spurs?

I'm as disapointed as anyone with rubbish start we've had but the transfer window is still open & the deffence will be sorted imo.....things will get better, have faith!!

Comment

Why are so many people digging on Shaun Derry when he has played around 15 minutes of the first 2 games combined.

Comment

Yeah I'm disappointed with the football being played too but I also do feel when they gel it will be great to watch
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Derry has played what 15 mins and you single him out. Seriously what's he done wrong? Diakite has been woeful both games yet I don't see his name anywhere?

Comment

Agree with most of that. It seems to be all about getting biggish names in regardless of how they will fit I to a team pattern e.g. Sticking Park in the middle to accommodate him when he's not a CM. I look at Wigan giving it a real go with decent football, at Swansea, Reading v scum a d even Saints at City and think we're miles away from a cohesive team unit. All you get from many is excuses about taking time to gel etc. etc. you don't get time in the EPL
            http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Shouldn't be digging any player out this early in the season!!

Comment

Points-wise things are going to be difficult throughout September. But we will get better and better as the season progresses. It's almost a new team remember.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                  Agree with most of that. It seems to be all about getting biggish names in regardless of how they will fit I to a team pattern e.g. Sticking Park in the middle to accommodate him when he's not a CM. I look at Wigan giving it a real go with decent football, at Swansea, Reading v scum a d even Saints at City and think we're miles away from a cohesive team unit. All you get from many is excuses about taking time to gel etc. etc. you don't get time in the EPL
                  Spot on, worries me that Park will be in the team regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Brockworth_R View Post
                    Shouldn't be digging any player out this early in the season!!
                    Not even Mackie!?

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                      Not even Mackie!?
                      Thing is with Mackie, yes half the time he does run around like a "headless chicken" but he can also produce the goods like we've seen in the past... I do think swp should start next game though.

Comment

The only time Mackie has produced on the wing is by luck, not skill or vision. Granted, when up front he has been better but he is not a Premier league player.....ship him out to the SPL or league 1....his standard.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                          Derry has played what 15 mins and you single him out. Seriously what's he done wrong? Diakite has been woeful both games yet I don't see his name anywhere?
                          Have another look,there is a whole thread on how bad he has been

Comment

Working...
                          X