whats all the moaning for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats all the moaning for?

yes we should have scored more than one and need a goalscorer but sometimes goals just dont go in.

we were dominant throughout the whole game i hear and they equalised with a fluke own goal.

if they didnt score we would be jubilant right now, just didnt get the rub of the green.

Some fans don't get it at home so they need to take it out somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
      we were dominant throughout the whole game
      we have heard that so many times already.

you have to ask yourself why we don't convert this possesion into goals

Comment

well yeah but we need a 20 goal man and so does everyone else but without one we created so many chances and got undone by an own goal. lifes a bitch.

Comment

how many points we get fro being dominant then?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            how many points we get fro being dominant then?
            Exactly.

Dominant doesn't win you games its goals, goals and more GOALS!

If you don't score goals then you lose if you don't score enough then you either draw or lose too.

Its goals we need, not dominance! :very_sad:

Comment

id take boring a 1-0 win and the 3 points compared to this entertaining and exciting football that Pete and others keep going on about, but then again im a winner and winning means everything to me,some people on here just view QPR as the bit in the middle of a Saturdays p.i.s.s. up down the pub. Suppose theres gotta be losers to be winners.

Comment

i'm happy enough with how the club is moving forward . from what i saw against black pool , the result against exeter and from what of i heard we played today we are playing , it's positive stuff , creating lots of chances . i'm not getting all negative just because we conceded a late goal . onwards and upwards and 44 games to go

Comment

id take boring a 1-0 win and the 3 points compared to this entertaining and exciting football that Pete and others keep going on about, but then again im a winner and winning means everything to me,some people on here just view QPR as the bit in the middle of a Saturdays p.i.s.s. up down the pub. Suppose theres gotta be losers to be winners.
                  yes i think you are right.its like a small part of their day.well its not for me.when we dont win im well ****ed off and im not going to live in hope.i honestly feel that if we dont do well on tuesday then jim and gorman could be on a stick wicket.

Comment

yes we should have scored more than one and need a goalscorer but sometimes goals just dont go in.

we were dominant throughout the whole game i hear and they equalised with a fluke own goal.

if they didnt score we would be jubilant right now, just didnt get the rub of the green.
                    how many games are we going to hear the same thing this season....too many i would guess......

dominence doesn't always win games and is totally pointless without an end result....

i fear alot of people will be moaning week in week out from now til the end of the season.

Comment

It's only 2 games into the season, please give Jim a break to sort it out.

Last year under Sousa who everyone wanted to give a chance to, we got boring football and draws, everyone was happy then, at least we have some signs of winning or what's to come with Jim & John.

I'd rather build on what we have now then anything I see last year.

The club are trying to bring a striker in, not everyone wants to drop down a division, it's not that easy.

Comment

do you think there will be one or two brought in before the transfer deadline myu ?

Comment

Originally posted by harrowrangers76 View Post
                          do you think there will be one or two brought in before the transfer deadline myu ?
                          oh jesus you dont think hes got a clue do you?

Comment

we got undone by a 92nd minute own goal.

its unlucky, dont go blaming the board or jim cos we missed a few chances, you dont always score them.

if we draw 2-2 with a last minute own goal against us and our striker gets both who you gonna blame then?

why cant people see you dont always score goals, its not like bloody fifa 09 where you score for fun. its a game where if you dont get the luck on the day, you dont get the goals.

if we created them and missed them then it means they are there to score and just didnt take them.

Comment

we got undone by a 92nd minute own goal.

its unlucky, dont go blaming the board or jim cos we missed a few chances, you dont always score them.

if we draw 2-2 with a last minute own goal against us and our striker gets both who you gonna blame then?

why cant people see you dont always score goals, its not like bloody fifa 09 where you score for fun. its a game where if you dont get the luck on the day, you dont get the goals.

if we created them and missed them then it means they are there to score and just didnt take them.
                              i always thought it was about skill not all about luck........
                              also thought you made your own luck in life

Comment

Working...
                              X