X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shawcross

he is 22 yo

former trainee of manchester united.

big,strong and fast. vocal and is a no nonsense defender.

potential value between £9- 13 mil

potential resale value , more than dawson would be worth.
    Last edited by Hitman34; 23-08-2012, 02:29 PM.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Did say to you a while back mate would like Shawcross, but as Del says can't see him being cheaper or Pullis letting him go, I have to say if Dawson was under the impression we will just throw money at him to get him then agree it is good for us to draw the line and say no, and yeah £9 mill is way too much if that is true figure of course

true mate. remember you talking about him way back in may. really hope something will come of this dave.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Good. Last thing you want is to become "that club" that agents think will pay any asking price. They'll just start taking the p!ss.

Comment

I think that could be the problem at the moment and why there is the speculation. At the beginning of last season players were signed on long contracts with high wages. WE know that TF is not going to make that mistake again, but obviously some of the players from other Clubs (and their agents) are yet to learn that lesson.

Comment

A new day, a new CB rumour.

I simply don't understand how anyone at the club imagined that Green and Czerny plus our assortment of CBs and cover players would suffice. Thank god we got stuffed the other day, just a shame it took that to wake a few people up to the reality.

Comment

Working...
            X