Sack Hughes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naarven Mankey View Post
    Get reall ffs. If you think sacking hughes is the answer you dont know anything about football.
    And your view is......?
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Get reall ffs. If you think sacking hughes is the answer you dont know anything about football.
      What do suggest then ? wait another 6 matches and see just how far we are behind the rest ???

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
        What do suggest then ? wait another 6 matches and see just how far we are behind the rest ???
        One word "patience".

Comment

Problem is that with him and all his backroom staff and all the players he brought in it will be more than expensive to get rid of him.
          I agree that we need stability, but not a manager who has not got a clue about tactics or man motivation - he will just take us down and into financial hell together with it!

Comment

I've never liked Hughes as a manager, and he's dug his own grave by promising the fans at the end of last season that we would never be in a relegation battle again whilst he's in charge. It's not a case of if he'll be sack, it's a case of when

Comment

Its ok TF says Hughes is the best thing to happen! We are not improving. We can't win when we play well so weve no chance when we are shat.

Comment

One word "patience".
                "patience" ?? how long are you prepared to be patient untill you throw in the towel on him ???

Comment

Harrold Shipman used to have Patients
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Got to Go Simple as that. Please tell me what have we learnt from the Swansea game until tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      Harrold Shipman used to have Patients
                      lol yeah and he was baggin them at will

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Got to Go Simple as that. Please tell me what have we learnt from the Swansea game until tonight?
                        Exactly.....we play good for 45 against Spurs and **** for 120. How is that progression? Even at 2-1 up at home against READING MH screwed it up. The only positives we make is when someone like Taraabt take matters into his own hands.....

Comment

Totally agree, just been on Sky with more crap coming out of his mouth. The man is a clown and should go.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                            "patience" ?? how long are you prepared to be patient untill you throw in the towel on him ???
                            As long as it takes. I would only call for Hughes's head if after christmas were in the **** which we wont be. But mark my words we wont go down under Hughes. And i still stand by my prediction we will finish top ten. Its not the players or Hughes who are the headless chickens its a lot of our fans running around squawking "sack hughes, sack hughes". We have our entire defence out injured ffs. We are gelling a brand new team too so do you really think a new team is going to gel in 5 or 6 games???? By christmas we will be mid table and i have no doubt about that whatsoever. And when that happens i can't wait to see all the sack hughes brigade disappear up their own @rse because they'll have nothing else to complain or feel negative about. Wouldn't like to be in the trenches with some of our fans cos the white flag would be out if someone set off a fire cracker. Fickle fickle fickle and not a clue about stability and building up a team. You can't run before you can walk!!!!

Comment

We are not even crawling under Hughes. No away win since he took charge no knee jerk reaction all based on results and performance's.

Comment

As long as it takes. I would only call for Hughes's head if after christmas were in the **** which we wont be. But mark my words we wont go down under Hughes. And i still stand by my prediction we will finish top ten. Its not the players or Hughes who are the headless chickens its a lot of our fans running around squawking "sack hughes, sack hughes". We have our entire defence out injured ffs. We are gelling a brand new team too so do you really think a new team is going to gel in 5 or 6 games???? By christmas we will be mid table and i have no doubt about that whatsoever. And when that happens i can't wait to see all the sack hughes brigade disappear up their own @rse because they'll have nothing else to complain or feel negative about. Wouldn't like to be in the trenches with some of our fans cos the white flag would be out if someone set off a fire cracker. Fickle fickle fickle and not a clue about stability and building up a team. You can't run before you can walk!!!!
                                Can anyone seriously argue that this is wrong?

It's massively frustrating, but how many teams would cope with the injuries we've had and not struggle to settle?

Comment

Working...
                                X