Millwall sign shittu!!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millwall sign shittu!!! :)

very happy for him lets hope he gets some first team games in!! used I love him back in the day man mountain!!!??

yeah best of luck to Danny, came to us 1st time round in very hard times it's good to remember those that chipped in and played for us back then.

Comment

He will need all the luck he can get after the way he was treated back in 2011 Millwall away....kick racisim out of footbal,what a ****ing joke.

Comment

Remember that game well!! Stewards and police let their lot get away with ridiculous amounts of racist chants, gesticulations etc! That night was not a good one at the office and I for one don't miss that lot one iota!!

Comment

they playing him upfront like neil did ?
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Shame he's playing for that lot. The leafy suburban Kent based mockney try ards almost do my nut in as much as that essex lot who follow west ham.

Comment

how dare u sir,more Y i d s than spam in essex id say
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

The very best of luck to big dan! One of the nices blokes to meet outside the ground, always had time for the fans and you could tell had a genuin love for the club. chim chimany chim chimany chimchim chaaroo!!!!!!!...........

Comment

Surprised he'd want to go back there after the way they treated him.

Must of been very short of offers to resort to signing for them.

Comment

Remember meeting Danny outside the ground years ago when he was badly injured , genuinely nice guy who had a lot of time for rangers . Very often dug us out of the mire an ill never forget that piledriver that nearly snapped the bar !! Best of luck big fella thanks for the memories

Comment

Does make you wonder why a player would sign for a club after being subjected to what Danny was that night.

It was'nt just 1 or 2 of them at it either. You could easily hear them.

The fella must be short of a few bob or something

Comment

All the best of luck to him. "Those were the days". Great player.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Working...
                        X