Membership card just arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership card just arrived

Anyone else got theirs yet, or still waiting?
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

I'm still waiting for mine. Good thing I chose to print the ticket instead of them loading it on my card... Might not even get it before swansea game...
    Last edited by fisnik; 11-08-2012, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Mine arrived this morning too, but my son's didn't even though ordered together...? Can only assume they are sending adult and childrens separately. (i hope!)

Anyway good thing is i have my £10 voucher for the clubshop as want to buy my boy a top next week if they have any in stock and i'm sure it won't take much to bump the price past £50 so the voucher's valid.

On the website there's a membership update saying they are posting all this week to arrive before the start of the season.

Comment

They ain't gonna load tickets onto your card are they, how are you suppose to know what seat you got? They will send ticket on all games
        This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Originally posted by southwalesR View Post
          They ain't gonna load tickets onto your card are they, how are you suppose to know what seat you got? They will send ticket on all games
          If you choose seats online it gives the option to fast print tickets or have them loaded on card. Obviously you'd have record via email response either way what seats you'd chosen.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            Mine arrived this morning too, but my son's didn't even though ordered together...? Can only assume they are sending adult and childrens separately. (i hope!)

Anyway good thing is i have my £10 voucher for the clubshop as want to buy my boy a top next week if they have any in stock and i'm sure it won't take much to bump the price past £50 so the voucher's valid.

On the website there's a membership update saying they are posting all this week to arrive before the start of the season.
            Got mine this morning. A copy of last seasons review and a shirt or jumper will take it over £50

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              If you choose seats online it gives the option to fast print tickets or have them loaded on card. Obviously you'd have record via email response either way what seats you'd chosen.
              Yes but you have no proof at ground if all you have is an email. If that's the case if i can't get tickets where I want il just go where I want anyway because stewards can't prove it's not my seat
              This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Working...
              X