James Collins signs for West Ham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
    Good signing. We should have tried signing him up.
    No chance of ever being considered because 1) i dont think he is good enough and 2) I remember Mike Rigg saying that when we look at signings now we find out everything about them on and off the feild, and Collins likes a drink or two etc... and not someone who i would thought. IMO
    One for all.... and all for one

Comment

I think at the start of the transfer window, he'd have seemed a good squad player. But given the acquisitions we've made in Hoilett, Park, Fabio and Green it's not crazy to think we can attract a better class of defender.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Agreed, I'm sure we will bring in a higher calibre of centre half than Collins before the window shuts.
        I'm happy with who we have now for center halfs.

Ounoha and Ferdinand as first choice then Nelsen, Connolly and Hill to cover for injury / suspension.
        I think we need another right back to replace Young (assuming he's leaving)
        We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
        @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Who cares!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deadend_Friend View Post
            I'm happy with who we have now for center halfs.

Ounoha and Ferdinand as first choice then Nelsen, Connolly and Hill to cover for injury / suspension.
            I think we need another right back to replace Young (assuming he's leaving)
            Personally I prefer Onuha at right back rather than centre half. It seems there is some legs in this rumour about the French centre half currently playing in Portugal.

Comment

Working...
            X