Love this site but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
    ever come across the concept of a joke dave...like duh..i REALLY thought you liberated them....obviously not one to joke with...last post for me..tired of this forum
    Oh no!

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
      It's a message board - we have different opinions and will no doubt argue sometimes, but on your points I partlially agree:

1. There are definately people that think they are better fans for a number of reasons.....and it isn't just about how many games they go to, but whether they would boo a player, whether they wear colours, how they don't like the international football because they are pure QPR, when they first went to a game, how they got into scraps in the 80's etc. I don't get worked up by it though.

2. You have to merge threads or baords become silly. I asked for the Terry threads to all be merged a while ago as it meant other stories were dropping of the front page because there were 7 threads on same subject saying the same things and people making the dame totally incorect or ill informed comments.

3. There is massive hypocracy on here about John Terry and it is because it is him, it is Chelsea and it is QPR. And yes there has been racism on this board and at the ground that gets laughed away as banter because it isn't Chelsea and Terry.
      You speak the truth Silvercue, on all three counts.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
        ever come across the concept of a joke dave...like duh..i REALLY thought you liberated them....obviously not one to joke with...last post for me..tired of this forum
        I have heard of a joke 71, but just want to say your post came across as very sarcastic, and i was only joking too...........me Captain America outfit don't fit anymore!!!!!

ps; I didn't post to have a go just trying to clarify what we said
        Last edited by QPRDave; 30-07-2012, 02:39 PM.

Comment

We all enjoy being petty, the real site is WATPB, it's a pass-time for the weak of mind.
          QPR, remember that name, you'll be cursing it later

Comment

Originally posted by C-Dizzle View Post
            We all enjoy being petty, the real site is WATPB, it's a pass-time for the weak of mind.
            pastime tbf

Comment

Working...
            X