who's feeling very olympic today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's feeling very olympic today???

fancy seeing some olympic rings tonight !!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Fu*kin olympics can go do one in my book!

Comment

More enthused than I thought. A friend went to the rehearsal opening ceremony and was raving about it. And he was as bah humbug about it as I have been.

Comment

I will watch the opening ceremony, women's beach volleyball and the closing ceremony. They could have squeezed it all into one day and be done with it.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          I will watch the opening ceremony, women's beach volleyball and the closing ceremony. They could have squeezed it all into one day and be done with it.

Comment

Going to Wimbledon all day Sunday and the boxing on Tuesday at the Excel which I have a spare ticket for but am not allowed to advertise it for sale on here

Comment

I ate my breackfast pretty fast this morning. May have been a new PB. That's my olympics over tbh, though I might watch the mens 100 metres final as that is a proper event. Fastest man on Earth is something. Bolt wants to play football you know - we should sign him up!
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                I ate my breackfast pretty fast this morning. May have been a new PB. That's my olympics over tbh, though I might watch the mens 100 metres final as that is a proper event. Fastest man on Earth is something. Bolt wants to play football you know - we should sign him up!
                Wayne Ferreday was pretty nippy in his time

Comment

We've got it now so might as well try and enjoy it. Been a bit f*cked off with it up to now what with my council tax going up to pay for it and get nothing on the ticket front when d*cks I work with who live outside of London got loads of tickets.

Comment

I think West London's been neglected on the Olympic front. We've got no good events and i resent paying all the facilities going in at Stratford

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      Wayne Ferreday was pretty nippy in his time
                      Yes he was fast but think Dave Thomas was our fastest....anyone agree ?

Comment

i wish it was over already. all the roads are closed causing me grief. just glad im going awayfor 2 weeks to get away from it.

Comment

Well I'm really looking forward to it. It is a few weeks of inconvenience for many, which is irritating of course, but just that - just a few weeks and we probably won't get to host it again in my lifetime.
                          I'm fortunate enough to be going to the final day of Athletics so I'm really looking forward to that, though not the travel element!

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                            I think West London's been neglected on the Olympic front. We've got no good events and i resent paying all the facilities going in at Stratford
                            Good point but we did have it out west in 1948. It was East London's turn this time to be honest.

Comment

im feeling very olympic myself.....my cheque has arrived for services rendered at the veladrome and 'mattress' arena......ive five ring doughnuts iced in the olympic ring colours and the house opposite is housing some eastern european admin bints who are rather easy on the eye!!!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X