Client reference number question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client reference number question.

Can a season ticket holders Client reference number be used to buy an additional ticket in the members pre-sale?

I'm a member but my dad wants to come with to the Swansea game and he's not a member. Woukd I be able to use my friend who's a season ticket holders client reference number to buy my dad a seat next to me?
    We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
    @Deadend_Friend

ST holders are unable to purchase additional tickets with their ref number unless they have added on a membership to their ST.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadend_Friend View Post
      Can a season ticket holders Client reference number be used to buy an additional ticket in the members pre-sale?

I'm a member but my dad wants to come with to the Swansea game and he's not a member. Woukd I be able to use my friend who's a season ticket holders client reference number to buy my dad a seat next to me?
      If the season ticket holder has a Superhoop upgrade then they can buy additional tickets for anywhere in the ground

I am sure its against the rules but I have pm`d my number many times on here to fellow supporters usually to overseas fans so they can guarantee themself a ticket early doors when I dont need to buy an extra one

Comment

Ah right. Thank you for the replies.
        I Don't suppose anyone on here has the superhoop upgrade and would be willing to let me use their client reference number so I can get my dad a ticket to the game with me please?
        I'd buy you a beer as a thanks
        We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
        @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Working...
        X