Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
    Just a thought mate..
    I think they'll see your loylaty points and know different mate.

I hear we get 100 for a ticket and 40 for renewals so we should start with 140 right?
    I think it's just 100 for season ticket or has anyone else got an extra 40 for renewing?

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post
      I think it's just 100 for season ticket or has anyone else got an extra 40 for renewing?

I just got the 100 for renewing and 30 for the upgrade

Comment

Heard somewhere that they were thinking about uploading them on to last seasons? What if you have already thrown last years away? I've still got mine but this is a ridiculous idea, they should just send new one's out, or maybe they're trying to save a few quid seeing as we've spent a bit lately.

Comment

Yer it should be 140 if you renewed according to the qpr site , but mine says only 100 aswell

Comment

They are sending out new ones, i asked the box office on friday.

Comment

I haven't had mine yet.

Fernandes out.

Comment

Spoke to B/O at lunch time, they said first week of august at the latest.
                F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
                  Yer it should be 140 if you renewed according to the qpr site , but mine says only 100 aswell
                  I think you will find that the 140 points are for last season. not been updated yet.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    I think you will find that the 140 points are for last season. not been updated yet.
                    I noticed I only had 100 points when ordering Wycombe tickets earlier so I emailed the box office and got the reply "the additional 40 points will be added automatically onto your accounts before the start of season"
                    18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Not had mine either!

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                        Heard somewhere that they were thinking about uploading them on to last seasons? What if you have already thrown last years away? I've still got mine but this is a ridiculous idea, they should just send new one's out, or maybe they're trying to save a few quid seeing as we've spent a bit lately.
                        If you read this thread and many others you'll find out that information was a load of ********, so you can put the pitchfork away and calm down. I have my brand spanking new season ticket right here.

I'd like to say I'm shocked that anyone believed they would do that so late after last season, but sadly I'm not.

Comment

I got sent a new ST yesterday, even tho it was a renewal. Loyalty points are as follows;

100 for having an ST

40 for renewing (early bird by 30th june)

20 extra for 'first time' buyers in the pre 12th july members.

30 for superhoops upgrade.

So an early birder with the the upgrade should get 170 (100 + 40 + 30), which would have seen you thru all last season for extra or away tickets?
                          Last edited by Olly; 25-07-2012, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca69 View Post
                            I noticed I only had 100 points when ordering Wycombe tickets earlier so I emailed the box office and got the reply "the additional 40 points will be added automatically onto your accounts before the start of season"
                            Box Office sent me the same message.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              .... Eh, Eh, Calm down (stated with Liverpudlian accent)......

Got mine, and new season ticket cards too!

Comment

Originally posted by Macca69 View Post
                                I hope theses extra points get added before the narwich tickets go on-sale

Comment

Working...
                                X