No announcement yet.

WTF - How is this draw being made... ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF - How is this draw being made... ?

It's ruddy weird! Anyone know how it's being done?

The bird is calling a team out without drawing a number out and the Big Nose is pulling a number out. Thing is she is calling one team home and Big Nose calls the away and then... wait for it; Big Nose is then calling an away team and then she matches them with a team at home. Never known the draw to call an away side before a home team??? I don't watch this draw normally but is this a new thing or was it done previously? Also how the hell is it being done?

Seeded teams

Comment

So she called out seeded teams? So how are Swindon seeded and Peterborough are not?

Comment

unseeded teams got drawn earlier to decide if they are home or away, then the seeded teams drawn against them. On paper it gives the weaker teams no chance to go far which I dont like.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
          unseeded teams got drawn earlier to decide if they are home or away, then the seeded teams drawn against them. On paper it gives the weaker teams no chance to go far which I dont like.
          That's what I thought. How is this a fair draw!

Comment

glad im not the only one, i was completely lost too. were we seeded? anyway, not complaining about the result - third round here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              glad im not the only one, i was completely lost too. were we seeded? anyway, not complaining about the result - third round here we come!
              You dont remember the car firm then,dont count your chickens till they hatch good old saying when it comes to the Rsss.

Comment

Working...
              X