The alan mcdonald plane fitting tribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
    Could somebody post the interior picks up,my phone won't load them up from the offy,Thankyou
    Made a quick album with the photos from the offy, should be viewable on your phone:

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

You have to laugh at some of our fans,please go and support Chelsea you spoilt little brats.......

Comment

Really happy about naming the plane after Macca.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopInAus View Post
          Made a quick album with the photos from the offy, should be viewable on your phone:

http://imgur.com/a/HMKod
          Cheers HoopinAus Top man,looks great :-)

Comment

Wonderful tribute to Macca. It's unique too. Not just in the footballing world but sport in general.

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
              You have to laugh at some of our fans,please go and support Chelsea you spoilt little brats.......
              I find it very embarrassing but I think the thing you will find is the sort of fans don't really go to matches that much and the supporters who do or less inclined to act this way

Comment

Macca's wife and family will be very touched by this nice gesture

Comment

Nice touch.

Comment

Can we use our QPRMiles on it?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      I find it very embarrassing but I think the thing you will find is the sort of fans don't really go to matches that much and the supporters who do or less inclined to act this way
                      Totally agree W12 Ranger,if they'd realised what we've been through,such brainless comments wouldn't of been made in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        Alright stop whinging. You've had a good moan, just because some fans don't see the value in this and wanted it to be Hoilett doesn't mean we need an entire thread dedicated to how sh*t some supporters are.

I would prefer a thread celebrating milestone event and enjoy how far the club has come in such as short space of time. Also remembering the wonderful Macca and what a great tribute it is to the big man.

Comment

Great to see. Remember an away match - Blackpool I think? - when the old coach broke down. Think Olly was manager. Kevin Gallen and the players standing on the hard shoulder. Now we have a plane. All v clever marketing by TF. Think we should all remember we want the same things - build a bigger, better brand and we will be able to build a bigger, better team.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            Great to see. Remember an away match - Blackpool I think? - when the old coach broke down. Think Olly was manager. Kevin Gallen and the players standing on the hard shoulder. Now we have a plane. All v clever marketing by TF. Think we should all remember we want the same things - build a bigger, better brand and we will be able to build a bigger, better team.
                            spoton

Comment

really great gesture to a rangers legend! well done tony and the rest of the board!
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Hello Kitty, My Melody, and Keroppi might seem like a strange assortment of characters to some, but for the people ... Read more

Comment

Working...
                                X