The alan mcdonald plane fitting tribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The alan mcdonald plane fitting tribute

@Empressrox: Fans of QPR, we w be departing KK on AA charter flight n arrives KL LCCT 4 press conference 2 launch QPR plane @ 3pm. Spot them if u can

Just picked up on twitter from the top lady of Air Asia.......can't remember her name.......

Would rather a big signing

Comment

Don't think there will be any signings while they are in Asia.

Comment

Waiting for all the ungrateful *****s to come on here whining about it not being Hoilett...these sort of fans are a disgrace to the club

Wake up and look at the bigger picture and see what is happening this club this summer FFS you buch of ****ing ####as

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Waiting for all the ungrateful *****s to come on here whining about it not being Hoilett...these sort of fans are a disgrace to the club

Wake up and look at the bigger picture and see what is happening this club this summer FFS you buch of ****ing ####as
          Bad nights sleep ?..........

Comment

I am sorry i know these things are important to the club. but really i would preffer it to be a player. I get that we have to put all the things in place so there is more money in the bank to run the club. it does not mean i have to find it intresting and it does not mean i am any worst of a fan because i like football more than advertising and bussiness. Saying that have a QPR plane is very cool

Comment

Well said that man!!

Comment

Spot on w12

Comment

the only thing i dont get is i read somewhere that the club has given GH till hoilett to sign? so surely they could annouce both today no?

Comment

Found it! Looks awesome

http://instagram.com/p/NNc42WAHDQ/

Comment

It's the plane boss!!

Last edited by nige101uk; 18-07-2012, 07:23 AM.

Comment

very cool!

Comment

The plane looks absolutely amazing. Thats on par with a new player in my opinion. Making us look a proper business entity (therefore sexier and more attractive).

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                            The plane looks absolutely amazing. Thats on par with a new player in my opinion. Making us look a proper business entity (therefore sexier and more attractive).
                            I agree 100% - and they went with the one with the white nose cone which makes it all the better
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                              Totall agree,massive news this for us commercially and a beautiful bird too! :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X