Discussing Rowan Vine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussing Rowan Vine

I've had plenty of opportunity to watch him and have to say he is not quite right. I gave him stick for being a tad overweight pre-season, thats all gone and he does look fit and raring to go now, but is he thinking about his leg injury?

Players Like Gallen and Langley were never the same after serious injuires and I'm hoping same thing does not happen to Vine. You watch, when he goes in for the 50-50 challenge, he doesn't. He never jumps in the air and what is getting him through games at the moment, is the fact he is such a clever footballer. By that, I mean he can play the killer pass. Other than that, I think it could be psycholgical, why he doesn't get stuck in.

Will we see thes best of Vine , or have we already seen it?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

i think hes always looked better when on the wing, or playing a bit further behind the striker. Hes not bad up front, to me he looks more of a threat on the wing, where he gets more of the goal, and can run at defenders and create goals

Comment

Im a fan of rowan vine, but he looked better towards the end of last season than he has at the start of this one.

Hopefully just a small bad patch, im confident he will be back to his best.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I think he will be back to his best once he sorts his own confidence in his leg,. different type of injury to langley and gallen.

of course if there is doubt it should lend even more weight to the argument to sign a striker!
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

We will see the best of Vine when played wide left, which is the role that has always suited him best

Comment

that's the trouble with long term injuries,i think vine buzz and rowly need to be brought back in slowly;otherwise we could see them back on the treatment table

Comment

Why are people obsessed with playing people out of position. Buzz and Vine are not wingers, they are best suited behind the striker, as it allows them to get the ball from the middle and wings and bring others into play. Taarabt is best used on the wing and just because QPR FC are using him as a striker, it does not make him one.

Comment

Agree, but Buzz played some of his best games on the wing for De canio. The day he scored the goal of season he played right wing and the two he scored at S****horpe he played left wing.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

By the way, at least Morrocco should play Tarrabt in his proper postion tonight, which you can watch here

http://live-sportstv.blog.ca/2009/08...-link-6705105/

Comment

Last year, Vine was determined to play again and did.

This year, he needs to set himself a new (and high) target.

I think he'll do it.
                    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

He been out injured for an entire season.

He's a class player at this level, his attitude is great, and he works hard.

If anyone deserves/needs a bit of patience to get back to 100% fitness and form, it's him.

Comment

Got every confidence that Vine will soon be the player WE know he can be.
                        They seek him here.................

Comment

Vine looks ok but we have to understand that he don't want to get injured again and waste another season. It may take time or maybe not but thats what we all have to wait and find out.

Like you all I'm sure Vine also wants to get back to the way he was, I'd act in the same way if I was him.

Comment

A serious injury doen't just hurt the body,but it affects the mentality.It's just human nature-you stick your hand into a fire-it gets burned,therefore you don't want to do it again.This is why sports psychologists are so well paid-if he is not having this kind of treatment/counselling-he should be.

Comment

Working...
                            X