FYI BBC 3 tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI BBC 3 tonight

What with the Anton case and other threads on here just thought i'd point out this prog 9:00 o'clock tonight Is football racist? Clarke Carlisle explores apparently. I'm sure i saw him at Loftus Road during the clips

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    What with the Anton case and other threads on here just thought i'd point out this prog 9:00 o'clock tonight Is football racist? Clarke Carlisle explores apparently. I'm sure i saw him at Loftus Road during the clips
    Thought that aswell mate!

Comment

Listen out for a genius quote by Jermaine Jenas: 'racism is racism.'

What a complete tool

Comment

Hello Franky welcome to the site. Yeah i've just seen the trailer again and it is def LR.

Comment

yes he was...i think the program will be full of shite like the one on 'hooliganism in poland/russia' which was largely over exagerated!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alf View Post
            Listen out for a genius quote by Jermaine Jenas: 'racism is racism.'

What a complete tool
            Why is he complete tool he means even in sarcasm racism is racism, clearly not liking what jt did

Comment

Hello Franky welcome to the site. Yeah i've just seen the trailer again and it is def LR.
              Thanks alot mate, nothing better than a nice warm welcome

Comment

Is football racist on BBC3 - Was JT watching?

Even Jermaine Jenas pretty much said JT was racist without saying it.
                'Any kind of racism in whatever form is racist' he said.
                And 'If Terry is found guilty he should learn from it'

I do hope JT was watching.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

found it difficult to concentrate on what clark carlisle was saying because of his ears..
                  its like they belong to someone elses head..
                  http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

Originally posted by bobby View Post
                    found it difficult to concentrate on what clark carlisle was saying because of his ears..
                    its like they belong to someone elses head..
                    Yes, important that we don't judge people based on superficial external features.

Comment

Still loads of racism in this game...black players have and will always be targeted unfortunately, although it's not as bad here in England anymore. Also was a bit disgusted with the south asian footballers stuff...talented kids, but don't get accepted into academies because they are Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi etc...
                      Also agree with the part when the FA guy said that racism victims in football need to speak up for themselves otherwise nothing will happen! Obviously still abit annoyed that JT got nothing with clear evidence, yet Suarez got a big punishment with very little evidence.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Bit that annoyed me most was John Barnes saying he got sacked because he was black, and he can't get a big job cos he's black?!!! No John, it's because you're 5h1t!!

Comment

Couple of thoughts.

Barely credible that Clark after a professional career spanning 15+ years as well as progressing through youth set-up had never heard or suffered racism or racist chanting. He must have had a very sheltered upbringing as well as having hearing difficulties.

The Polish sequence was predictable and irrelevant; as the police officer said on the programme, the 'rivalry' between the polish sides was gang-related and their antipathy for others was universal and not confined to race or creed; they just hated everybody equally.
                          Lacked realism.

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                            Couple of thoughts.

Barely credible that Clark after a professional career spanning 15+ years as well as progressing through youth set-up had never heard or suffered racism or racist chanting. He must have had a very sheltered upbringing as well as having hearing difficulties.

The Polish sequence was predictable and irrelevant; as the police officer said on the programme, the 'rivalry' between the polish sides was gang-related and their antipathy for others was universal and not confined to race or creed; they just hated everybody equally.
                            Lacked realism.

Comment

Dave, Dave, Dave.....come on....be nice....

Comment

Working...
                              X