Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kelantan TRW vs QPR (Asia Tour: 20 July 2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camus View Post
    Yes. Fake QPR shirts. I just recently learned about the fake hoops = Reading FC from this forum. I'll get my terms correct from now on.

Can't wait for the Lotto deal to end, and QPR goes with either Nike or Adidas so that it will be easier for us to purchase the jerseys.

Cheers!
    Wow sounds cool will look out for these shirts, I'm
    Taking the kids to watch an open session tomorrow which aparently will have lots of Asian fans in attendance

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      knowing our luck it will be kappa or macron or umbro
      Keeping fingers crossed that from now on our luck is changing for the better!

Comment

maybe cos its in asia
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
          Wow sounds cool will look out for these shirts, I'm
          Taking the kids to watch an open session tomorrow which aparently will have lots of Asian fans in attendance
          The place to look for them when you're in KL will be Petaling Street.

Comment

u cant buy fakes as taking the crust from our club,bad people

Comment

Hi guys, another QPR fan from Malaysia. Has been following QPR closely since Tony took over the club.

The match with Sabah will not be televised however the match with Kelantan will be live on TV1 on Friday, 20 July, 9:15PM (2:15PM London time). You can watch streaming at http://www.rtm.gov.my/tv1/. Too bad for those working though.

As Camus said, Kelantan is the top club in Malaysia. Malaysian Super League just finished today with Kelantan reigning the title for the second year. I think there will be some fight although honestly I think QPR will win this game for sure.

As for Sabah, the team is at 13th position and mostly will be relegated next year. QPR should be able to beat them easy, minimum 7-0 or more.

Very excited and can't wait for the next Premier League season to start. With many new addition to the team such as Park, Diakite, Fabio, Ryan hoping QPR can get between 8th-14th positon..

p/s: pardon my english

Comment

Have u heard any rumours out there that Tony is a front man for either a consortium of malaysian owners or even your government?

Comment

Hi Abesmoky,

Will you be attending the game in KL? Let's make it a party!! I'm flying to this game without the family & with an Rs fan from HK

Comment

Have u heard any rumours out there that Tony is a front man for either a consortium of malaysian owners or even your government?
                    I've only heard about those rumours here in this forum. I think there was a Malaysian in here who seemed ITK about the whole thing.

Tony started off in the music industry, being the youngest MD of Warner Music Malaysia and finally the South East Asia Regional VP. When he wanted to go into aviation industry, he couldn't have gotten the license without political connections. But how far and deep those connections go, is anybody's guess.

I honestly don't think those rumours are true, or if his connections have much significance in the way that Tony run his businesses. I believe that he had to shift his operations to Indonesia recently due to not getting much support from the Malaysian Airports, which is government-linked. If it was true that Tony is a frontman for the government, he wouldn't have had any problems with Malaysian Airports.

But those are just my 2 cents.

Comment

ta,if u hear anything post away fella.

Comment

nah.. not true mate he is an entrepreneur not a politician... he is the founder and owner of tune group consortium however malaysian government does not have any share in this

I know you guys are wondering where he gets the fund but I'm sure its not coming from Malaysian government

ruben, tony's friend and one of qpr directors is a son of a Malaysian billionaire. i think he has 1-3% share in QPR. and of course the Mittals have more wealth than them combine

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                          Hi Abesmoky,

Will you be attending the game in KL? Let's make it a party!! I'm flying to this game without the family & with an Rs fan from HK
                          would love to join but i will not be in malaysia during both games due to job obligation :(

Comment

Originally posted by abesmoky View Post
                            nah.. not true mate he is an entrepreneur not a politician... he is the founder and owner of tune group consortium however malaysian government does not have any share in this

I know you guys are wondering where he gets the fund but I'm sure its not coming from Malaysian government

ruben, tony's friend and one of qpr directors is a son of a Malaysian billionaire. i think he has 1-3% share in QPR. and of course the Mittals have more wealth than them combine

Welcome to the forum abesmoky, I never knew that. Thanks for sharing
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by abesmoky View Post
                              ruben, tony's friend and one of qpr directors is a son of a Malaysian billionaire.
                              I didn't know that either. Thanks!

Checking out Ruben's father on Wiki, his wealth is valued only at US$215 million. So, not quite a billionaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Camus View Post
                                I didn't know that either. Thanks!

Checking out Ruben's father on Wiki, his wealth is valued only at US$215 million. So, not quite a billionaire.
                                Hopefully that's because his son syphoned his accounts with a forged signature and is about to invest £800m into the project...

Comment

Working...
                                X