Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kelantan TRW vs QPR (Asia Tour: 20 July 2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camus View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome, mates. You guys make me feel right at home.

All original EPL jerseys are around 50 quids. Some people could afford the price. For those who can't, they resort to the faked ones.
    Are there many fake ones knocking about already?

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
      There have been plenty ever since the start of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartRs View Post
        thanks mate : )

Comment

Thanks guys for all the warm welcome.

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
          Would be interested to know how you guys in Malaysia came to support QPR, before they decided to visit.
          Honestly I never heard of QPR until Tony took over the club. Has been a soccer fan all the while but only supporting local clubs. Many Malaysians are a huge fan of Premier League clubs like MU, Liverpool, Chelsea but not me. Even when Malaysian owner bought Cardiff City I really didnt fancy them. But when Tony started to involve with QPR I started lurking around QPR forums, checking their history etc. I found the club has a rich history and QPR fans are genuine. Hope that answer your question

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
          The away kits are £52, that's got to be dear for a less rich country? 5MYR (ringgits) to the £
          Yes it is a bit expensive compared to normal t-shirt however many Malaysians in town area are mostly middle-income class so RM300 is not that big of an issue. Many people could afford that. But of course when they are many fake people will go for that.

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
          Nowadays Malaysian government has started to strictly enforcing the law on counterfeit items. Last month alone about 250,000 jerseys were seized.

I guess in few years time it will be hard to find the fake ones here. Nowadays there are still many.

Comment

Working...
          X