A plea to help an R in need...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A plea to help an R in need...

Can I ask a quick favour to any one with a Facebook account to cast a quick vote for my daughter's entry in a competition to win a scholarship to college.

Been dragging her to the ground for 20 years, any support I can muster will make a difference.

The scholarship's worth about £12k and would make a huge difference to her life.

Her entry was way ahead but a pesky Portuguese entry has come from nowhere and she's in danger of losing at the death as voting closes at midday tomorrow.

The entry you need to vote for is the one by DANIELLA MURPHY.

If you could just take a minute to cast a vote it would be sooo appreciated.

Thanks
    JOHN

I voted. Good luck to your daughter

Comment

1 post? You are not a QPR fan are you? You are probably posting this on every forum in the world.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

All done and let us know how she gets on.... Someone knobble the Porto entry....

Comment

Done also

QUOTE=Tripper;894826]Can I ask a quick favour to any one with a Facebook account to cast a quick vote for my daughter's entry in a competition to win a scholarship to college.

Been dragging her to the ground for 20 years, any support I can muster will make a difference.

The scholarship's worth about £12k and would make a huge difference to her life.

Her entry was way ahead but a pesky Portuguese entry has come from nowhere and she's in danger of losing at the death as voting closes at midday tomorrow.

The entry you need to vote for is the one by DANIELLA MURPHY.

If you could just take a minute to cast a vote it would be sooo appreciated.

Thanks
          JOHN[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
            1 post? You are not a QPR fan are you? You are probably posting this on every forum in the world.
            Knew it might look a bit suspect. Don't post anywhere much but do over on the LFW site from time to time.

Did actually think of selling my soul and registering on a Man U site but just couldn't do it.

Thanks for your support though, it was looking like a lost cause earlier but she's back with a fighting chance.

Comment

Hmmm there was the same type of post over on a gaming forum I use random user saying needed a scholarship

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                Hmmm there was the same type of post over on a gaming forum I use random user saying needed a scholarship
                Was she Portuguese and do yo wish you hadn't voted for her now?

Comment

Originally posted by Tripper View Post
                  Knew it might look a bit suspect. Don't post anywhere much but do over on the LFW site from time to time.

Did actually think of selling my soul and registering on a Man U site but just couldn't do it.

Thanks for your support though, it was looking like a lost cause earlier but she's back with a fighting chance.
                  stick it on a man city forum mate. they seem to like us.

Comment

Done.... good luck to her!

Comment

Working...
                    X