• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defoe off...Bellamy on?...

All them coming to little us (if true)

We've all fallen into a game of fm 2012 i think!:drunk:

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Bellamy could be pursuaded to link up with MH again after their time with Wales.... He would be a good player for us. I actually think they way the signings are going MH will want to play 4231 or 433 next season. Either way, the type of players hes looking at and signed offer many options. All good!

Comment

this is going to sound greedy but wd prefer anelka who we and west ham have been linked with now he has asked to return to the prem.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          this is going to sound greedy but wd prefer anelka who we and west ham have been linked with now he has asked to return to the prem.
          I'd agree.

Comment

Heres the link btw...

Comment

Just a quality centre half and I've died and gone to heaven. you Rs.

Comment

Defoe off...Bellamy on?...

MARK HUGHES is planning to wreck Cardiff City’s dream of bringing Craig Bellamy back to the Bluebirds.

Comment

liverpool saying bellamy going nowhere. my money on anelka. as del says he can play with cisse.

Comment

Michel Vorm as well?
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Michel Vorm as well?
                      We got Green....so unlikely....but mabe....

VICTOR WANYAMA
                      Celtic to QPR
                      The powerful Kenyan was a great find by Celtic after they recruited him from Belgian side Beerschot for a bargain £900,000. He quickly established himself as a firm fans favourite and showed his versatility by playing in central defence. However, his preference to play in midfield has come to therefore and that has alerted Premier League clubs with QPR at the front of the queue for the 20-year-old. Celtic won't sell easy but substantial offers of around £6million will be difficult to turn down. Liverpool are not understood to be among the clubs that want him but Stoke will watch events closely.

Comment

Don't want Anelka. He is arrogant and bad conducts.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          We got Green....so unlikely....but mabe....

VICTOR WANYAMA
                          Celtic to QPR
                          The powerful Kenyan was a great find by Celtic after they recruited him from Belgian side Beerschot for a bargain £900,000. He quickly established himself as a firm fans favourite and showed his versatility by playing in central defence. However, his preference to play in midfield has come to therefore and that has alerted Premier League clubs with QPR at the front of the queue for the 20-year-old. Celtic won't sell easy but substantial offers of around £6million will be difficult to turn down. Liverpool are not understood to be among the clubs that want him but Stoke will watch events closely.

Let it rain!! (Players)
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Working...
                          X