WBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBA

I am planning my next trip and October and would be interested to travel to WBA. How big is the away end? Did we fill the away end last season? Being a member, can I get ticket after ST holders get their priority?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Decent away section, I doubt you'll have problems getting a ticket. It's a nice awayday.

I'm intrigued by your photo, as I'd always assumed you were a relatively new supporter. Are you from Kuwait originally or back here? How'd you get into Rangers?

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
      Decent away section, I doubt you'll have problems getting a ticket. It's a nice awayday.

I'm intrigued by your photo, as I'd always assumed you were a relatively new supporter. Are you from Kuwait originally or back here? How'd you get into Rangers?
      Been a fan since 1987. Yes I am originally Kuwaiti and I guess the only one in Kuwait. Most of the people down here support top sides as others. I consider myself lucky as I travel almost every season to watch QPR. It's been in my blood. Last season attended 7 games and never missed other games on TV.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Well you made a great choice. Nice one!

Who is on the left in that photo?

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
          Well you made a great choice. Nice one!

Who is on the left in that photo?
          Mark Falco
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            Been a fan since 1987. Yes I am originally Kuwaiti and I guess the only one in Kuwait. Most of the people down here support top sides as others. I consider myself lucky as I travel almost every season to watch QPR. It's been in my blood. Last season attended 7 games and never missed other games on TV.
            Good for you, I hope you can come to games again this season
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Went there last season, seat was in the carer's section right at the front, absolutly dreadful view at pitch level, spent most of the game looking at the big screens behind me.

Comment

go direct from marylebone to birmingham snow hill. this station is the nearest and is 5 mins from the ground. last season i got a train back at 5.14 and into london at 7.14

Buy cheap train tickets & discover the best deals on rail fares to London, Birmingham, Oxford, Bicester Village & more - Save money on your journey today
                Last edited by Olly; 05-07-2012, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                  Good on ya Yousef
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Aslong as you behave Yousef and don't end up like these poor chaps.

http://www.birminghammail.net/news/t...7319-31194017/

Comment

Working...
                    X