Clear All

Originally posted by Jack4QPR View Post
    Just booked Norwich away, £16 return decent
    Booked that as well, also booked city £24 return

Comment

Where u do that webbie?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        3 games to West Hams 5....why the **** can't they show more off our away fixtures live
        told you we are a bigger club

dissapointed our game at yours is a monday night.Instead of a pissy all dayer on a saturday it will have to be a pissy monday instead !!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
          Where u do that webbie?
          Trainline mate

Comment

Isles you say in 1st post that Qpr v city has moved to Saturday 1st Sep, was it not that anyway or have I missed something?
            The kick off has been moved from 3 to 5.30.

Comment

Even better. 8 of us booked into Bredbury Hall that weekend. Those of you who ain't been get on it. Those of you who have please share your tales

Comment

Wondering how much you gents think the Away tickets will cost? how much was the away allocation last year?

Comment

Even better. 8 of us booked into Bredbury Hall that weekend. Those of you who ain't been get on it. Those of you who have please share your tales
                  gutted mate,tried to book it yesterday but its full so had to book hotel in city centre,some mates of mine stayed there before and said if you cant pull there you never will.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                    gutted mate,tried to book it yesterday but its full so had to book hotel in city centre,some mates of mine stayed there before and said if you cant pull there you never will.
                    Gets booked up well early mate. If I get any drop outs I'll give you a shout I normally get one or two and weve got 4 rooms so you never know

Comment

What time trains did you book to get £24 return? And from where?

Comment

What time trains did you book to get £24 return? And from where?
                        go on sat morning from Euston i think its about 10-30 and come back sun at 11am,WE BOOKED CITY CENTRE HOTEL TRIPLE ROOM £25 EA if your going up and coming back same day you can go for £12 but they av put the last train price up to about £30. Gonna book Bredbury for the Utd game

Comment

Working...
                        X