Will we have new fans next term ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we have new fans next term ?

Now that we are going into our 2nd season in the top flight since yonks, anyone think we have won new fans for next term ? I think we have just by going by that last game of the season which was watched all around the globe. A lotta fans love a giant killing which we almost done.

not many from Swansea i reckon!

Comment

no im not coming back
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Thought you was a Southend ST holder or did you get your money back ?
        "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Now that we are going into our 2nd season in the top flight since yonks, anyone think we have won new fans for next term ? I think we have just by going by that last game of the season which was watched all around the globe. A lotta fans love a giant killing which we almost done.
          Probably will ,but the days of just turning up and getting a ticket are as you know long gone,

i think all this registering crap puts a lot of people off so you are never going to attract the casual fan who turns into a lifelong supporter.

Comment

hate the way things are now, just turn up at the box office, buy a ticket, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
              Probably will ,but the days of just turning up and getting a ticket are as you know long gone,

i think all this registering crap puts a lot of people off so you are never going to attract the casual fan who turns into a lifelong supporter.
              You are spot on there mate. Lots I know who have been life long fans just cant be arsed nower days, and there must be loads like them.

Comment

A utd mate is getting himself and his rangers sons season tickets.my work is complete
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  QPR - never liked them and hate going to loftus road especially when they make you walk half way round the ground to go upstairs.

Comment

out of curiosity, what are your season ticket prices this coming season.?

and no, i aint thinking of getting one

Comment

Well we are a growing foot club, we are in a fantastic catchment area in West London and we are a Premiership football club so yes new fans will be joining all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        QPR - never liked them and hate going to loftus road especially when they make you walk half way round the ground to go upstairs.
                        Not too keen on keep getting thrashed either.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Not too keen on keep getting thrashed either.
                          It's amazing how many of them on that thread list little old us in their top 5 - reckon you have the answer Brighton, they just can't stand how we find it so easy to beat the Barcelona of the Valleys
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Welsh *****s,can't wait to give them a warm west London welcome.were obviously doing something right
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Browing their replies, the hate is mainly because of our ground. Does male sense perhaps!
                              Last edited by Yousef; 05-07-2012, 06:36 AM.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X