Steven Naismith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Naismith

6 Premier League clubs have made an approach for Naismith apparently. 1 is Everton and another is bound to be West Brom who have already tried to sign him a couple of times, could we be one of the other 4?

could be................hope not

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      could be................hope not
      I don't think he'd be that bad a signing on a free, definite improvement on DJ and Betty!

Comment

What's his natural position? He's a midfielder isn't he?

He's alright I guess but would hope we're looking at much better personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

yeah agree

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

He plays as a winger or 2nd striker.

It's one of those where people will talk Naismith down because he's only ever played in a rubbish league in Scotland...........much like people on here talked down Jelavic when we were linked with him.

To be honest, in my opinion he would be a squad player but as I say, on a free I'm pretty sure he's give us more options than DJ and Betty put together.

Comment

If he comes to the PL, he won't be as good of a goalscorer as Jelavic, but would be a very good winger or second striker as someone said above
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

He would improve the squad so a definite yes from me and on a free transfer.

Comment

Fantastic player. Would much rather him partner Cisse than Zamora
                  We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
                  @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Originally posted by Deadend_Friend View Post
                    Fantastic player. Would much rather him partner Cisse than Zamora
                    Personally, think Zamora is twice the player Naismith is. Only ever played in the 2 bob Scottish league and hasnt exactly set that alight. Without starting another Zamora debate, what he does up there compliments Cisse so well. he does a great job and is onto a thankless task, just re-watch the Arsenal home game and then tell me if you think Naismith would be able to do anywhere the job Bobby does.

Dont get me worng im not saying naismith is pony, he is obviously a pretty good player, and I wouldnt mind him on a free transfer if he's happy to be a squad player, but me, personally, wouldnt have him in our starting 11 over Zamora n Cisse.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He was good in the Scottish Prem, but then again, so was Kris Boyd...
                      Personally don't think he's any better than Zamora up front, and definitely nowhere near as good as Mackie on the wing.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2