my thoughts on andy johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my thoughts on andy johnson

checking his wikipedia, i get the feeling that hes at an age where he realises that his whole career
    has disapeared with injuries

laast season he scored eleven goals in 27 apps

i think he may well get a few crucial goals for us

if he could hit ten goals for us,that would be a reasonable return,so im gonna stick my kneck out and say he could be one of the players of the season
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Johnson, Mackie, Cisse, Zamora and Helguson sound like good options upfront and we are still un June.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

yes

yes also dj campbell could be usefull up front he just needs to get a few games under his belt,and wow wow wow

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        checking his wikipedia, i get the feeling that hes at an age where he realises that his whole career
        has disapeared with injuries

laast season he scored eleven goals in 27 apps

i think he may well get a few crucial goals for us

As much as id love this to be the case it wont be. He scored 8 PL goals in 3 seasons with Fulham, 3 of which were against us last season. His other goals last season came against unknown teams in the Europa. Probably teams on par with League 2 standards.

Comment

well

well i havent seen enough of him but,lets just hope he can notch a few goals for us

More...

Comment

Was disappointed with his signing.Best years have gone IMO.Never rated him much anyway.Penalty's make his strike rate look better than it is.

Getting a bit old school tie under Hughes for my liking.

Comment

As someone else already posted before, at least we know he can't score against us now.

Comment

Working...
              X