AWAY match question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWAY match question.

Was waiting for the fixtures to come out to plan my vacation. Went to a home match last season, this season i'd like to go to an away match as well. What's an easier away match to travel to, Wigan or Sunderland?

Depends on where you are starting from?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Ranger View Post
      Was waiting for the fixtures to come out to plan my vacation. Went to a home match last season, this season i'd like to go to an away match as well. What's an easier away match to travel to, Wigan or Sunderland?
      Assuming your travelling from the USA I would ignore Wigan and fly to the North East for Sunderland . Spend the night in Newcastle for a 'proper night out !!!'

Comment

It would be from London. I'd like to do a home and away this season.

Comment

In y'alls opinion, which of those two away matches would you rather go to?

Mind you, i don't know the train system over there and would really hope to find some other R's fans going to the match and just stick with them!

Comment

Sunderland away is on a Tuesday night, sod that on the train

Comment

if we draw millwall away in the capitalone cup id plum for that one if i were you!!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Reading away is always a good laugh, bating the fake fans.

Comment

I would suggest you go to Wigan as it is a Saturday, if you are in London then why dont you book on a supporters coach trip. The club, the LSA and others run them. Would add to the day out. Hope this helps.

Comment

I'd say wigan...its on a saturday so much easier to travel to. Plus there should be more QPR fans there and we have a better chance of winning :drunk:
                    Now, Then, Forever
                    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Newcastle away stay the night or man city after last season
                      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

OP, this board ain't big enough for the both of us....

Comment

No point doing sunderland,travel will be a nightmare

Comment

I Went to Wigan and Sunderland away last season. I think both are easy to get tickets even at the gate, but Sunderland is better in terms of atmosphere. Howver as it is on mid-weal If you are interested, then stay in Newcastle for one night. There is a Metro from Newcastle train station that takes you to the Stadium of Light Station which is around 7-10 minutes walk to the ground.
                            Last edited by Yousef; 21-06-2012, 06:17 AM.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Early December has the best airfare from where im at. Wigan would be good cuz Fulham would be the next home game. Not that it would matter cuz Dempsey prolly wont be with em anymore, but I just wanted to call him a ****, in person.

Comment

Working...
                              X