london derbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    the whole fc uking lot of 'em. u rsssss.
    Couldn't agree more!
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

If it has to be one team, let it be Chelski. I hate them with every fibre in my body.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        Which London side do you want us to spank next season? For me its gotta be those minows fulham.dempsey follow aj and bob,its all about ambition.how long before they have a glitter statue
        agree 110% vanny...i hate them mugs with a vengence now...after they imho 'took a few berties ouitside ours last year' i may well come out of retirement that day!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          agree 110% vanny...i hate them mugs with a vengence now...after they imho 'took a few berties ouitside ours last year' i may well come out of retirement that day!
          I think a few old boys might join you to mix it with those muggy hooray Henry's

Comment

Would love to show Fulham up, shut them boring mugs up

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
              done/won more in football than QPR...FACTAMONDO
              Oh yeh forgot you won the World cup YAWN.YAWN,YAWN!

Comment

And if we turn the history channel off and focus on current affairs we are on the up and you boys are run by a couple of 2-bob p0rn queens and are going nowhere
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                  I'd take two defeats to fulham if it meant we could beat Chelsea again. I don't get this sudden rivalry with Fulham that has appeared, mainly instigated by them.

I can't muster enough "meh" to cover my feelings towards Fulham tbh.
                  to beat Chelsea would be lovely,but fulham are a realistic win win.cfc a bit harder.fulham are right up their own arses at the mo and it'd be great to turn them over comfortably
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

never finished higher than 3rd though

Comment

Face the facts and reality boys,we have done and won more than you....FACT

FATTYRANGERS - your going nowhere as well

Comment

You're just a small town in Millwall

Comment

well

well the level of bullying that chelsea put us through when it was terraced was beyond a lot of you youngsters comprehension

loftus road being only a few miles from stamford bridge meant 20 000 chelsea

there hooligan brigades would turn out in magnificent splender,we would watch them march,and knew we were in for a very hard time

having taken the loft

they would wander all over loftus road and continually ask qpr fans who they supported many would have to say chelsea or get done over

it was true horror

so for the older rangers like myself its always a fantastic feeling beating chelsea football club
                          hooliganism is now dead and burried but i can remember going to arsenal and there was only ten of us , but outside three hundred gooners shook our hands and said we respect you
                          how wonderfull did that make us feel
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Yeah but Hammer when was the last time you lot won in Europe eh??!!
                            Trofeo Bartolotti,.......QPR KINGS OF ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

West ham are a bigger club no doubt,bigger fanbase than cfc in my humble.so it will feel good when little ol rangers turn them over this season
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X