Trapattoni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trapattoni

Has been found out at these finals,poor team selection,poor tactics,and he has 2 years left on his contract at 72,because that bleeding buffoon John Delaney gave him a 2 year extention before the tournament.We have been **** in Poland,Keane was correct with his comments,almost unbearable to watch.

You may be right about Trap......but Roy keane walked out on his country and has a managerial record that reads...'f***ed up at Ipswich '......l would question his right to comment.

Comment

Did well at Sunderland,lets not forget

Comment

I'm not anti keane......Jesus, he was a wonderful player....but I think he has his own agenda when it comes to criticising the FAI.....

Comment

To be fair the quality of the Ireland squad on the whole is crap & were the weakest side in the tournament so not so much Trap getting found out just didn't have the quality to compete.

I think McLean deserved more than the meager few mins he got but at the same time Trap stuck with the lads that got us there, gotta admire him for that.

On the other hand. Top top fans!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            Has been found out at these finals,poor team selection,poor tactics,and he has 2 years left on his contract at 72,because that bleeding buffoon John Delaney gave him a 2 year extention before the tournament.We have been **** in Poland,Keane was correct with his comments,almost unbearable to watch.
            Think Keane was having a go at the players not Trappatoni, let's be honest Ireland just ain't good enough. Don't think it's Trapatoni that's been found out tbh..
            Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
              I'm not anti keane......Jesus, he was a wonderful player....but I think he has his own agenda when it comes to criticising the FAI.....
              agree with this. needs something to do now he's been shown to be a poor manager-great player tho.
              trap has made some terrible decisions but at the end of the day we are not good enough.
              best fans in the world.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Keane imo has always been a winner, and as such is a bad loser, not a criticism just the way the man is..

Comment

Time for Keane and Given to retire,and if Trapattoni has any self respect he should step down after a miserable tournament

Comment

was happy to have trap in charge considering he got us to our first finals in 10 years. mind boggling subs have changed my mind about him. scared to change the old guard-better players on the bench and at home.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

This is not meant as a dig at our Irish posters but I think the complaints expressed on here are just the frustration every fan shows after a defeat, wanting someone to blame. Simple truth is the Irish players are light years behind virtually all the other teams in the competition. That is not to sound smug because England also have massive technical deficiencies.

Comment

Ireland was never going to get out the group, so enjoy the 2 weeks and move on,as Trap will be in charge at the next world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          This is not meant as a dig at our Irish posters but I think the complaints expressed on here are just the frustration every fan shows after a defeat, wanting someone to blame. Simple truth is the Irish players are light years behind virtually all the other teams in the competition. That is not to sound smug because England also have massive technical deficiencies.
                          your comments are correct mate. we are behind other countries but glenn whelen and andrews in the middle when you have more cultured players not even in the squad i.e hoolihan. no coleman. 10 mins for an inform winger-mcclean. cox over long although long is first choice at west brom. sticking with keane for 3 massive games in 10 days was a blunder. just some of the gripes we have. 4-4-2 is not the way forward when you are getting steam-rolled in mid-field. trap needs to change or we need to change him. just my opinion
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Agree with Bush.

Comment

saw this on another site, what do you Irish lads think about it? it was in response to someone asking if any rovers/bohs lads were in poland.

Don't know about the gruesome twosome there but a lot of fans of domestic clubs have nothing but contempt for the national team and FAI. While they're all over there ####ing over The Best Fans in the World™ yet another top tier club is close to going under and domestic football is in a shocking state.

As the song goes, they always cheat, they always lie, **** Delaney and the FAI.

Excuse the little rant mate

Comment

Working...
                              X