Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else been watching the Fernandes interviews on QPRPlayer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else been watching the Fernandes interviews on QPRPlayer?

If not they are a must, while Fernandes is at QPR the future is very bright & in his part 3 interview he's now talking about a new ground openly.
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Very impressive. Exciting times indeed.

Comment

Yep, it's a dream having him at the club.

Comment

Tell us in more detail for those who don't have player?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
          It'sa series of 4 interviews where he goes through the season highs and lows buying the club etc... The latest one he provides more detail on new training ground, youth development, new mgmt team, global branding etc... Nothing new as such but you can see he is full of enthusiasm and hope which bodes well for the future. I sense they have big plans for QPR for 5-10 years time

Comment

I, too, would be full of enthusiasm if I owned a club promoted to the Premier League and avoiding relegation at the death. The club is not only spending, it is earning a lot of money. He would have been much less upbeat if we were now back in the Championship with decimated revenue.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
              Talks about the importance of developing young players who have 'QPR in their blood' and he specifically puts Jamie Mackie in this bracket even though he is not a youthy product !

When he mentions the training ground and new stadium he talks about how he has seen a lot of other grounds and training grounds and feels we will benefit by seeing what the likes of Man City have done9basically nick everyone elses state of the art ideas !) .

Goes on to say that If we built a bigger stadium with better facilities etc he has no doubt we would fill it due to our location and interest brought about by our global branding etc . he also states about the need to keep the unique LR atmosphere with the close pitch / stands .

The guy is infectious and himself / Beard are the best combination we have had since the Jim gregory years , to allow us to push on to the next level !!

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                Talks about the importance of developing young players who have 'QPR in their blood' and he specifically puts Jamie Mackie in this bracket even though he is not a youthy product !

When he mentions the training ground and new stadium he talks about how he has seen a lot of other grounds and training grounds and feels we will benefit by seeing what the likes of Man City have done9basically nick everyone elses state of the art ideas !) .

Goes on to say that If we built a bigger stadium with better facilities etc he has no doubt we would fill it due to our location and interest brought about by our global branding etc . he also states about the need to keep the unique LR atmosphere with the close pitch / stands .

The guy is infectious and himself / Beard are the best combination we have had since the Jim gregory years , to allow us to push on to the next level !!
                I totally agree, if he had a 24 hour interview I would watch all of it
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                And many more mistakes

Comment

Fernandes on QPR player

Having just watched the third instalment of the interviews with Tony on QPR player, I am concerned that I have genuine feelings of affection developing for this man

If you have access to player and haven't seen it, please take a look. It's not only what he says, but the sparkle in his eye when he says it. If it turns out in the end that he's having us all on, and it's all a bad dream, he could give a few oscar winners a run for their money !

Exciting, exciting times for us fans with Tony and team behind us.

Comment

apologies, didn't spot the existing thread - thanks for moving mods

Comment

Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
                      Having just watched the third instalment of the interviews with Tony on QPR player, I am concerned that I have genuine feelings of affection developing for this man

If you have access to player and haven't seen it, please take a look. It's not only what he says, but the sparkle in his eye when he says it. If it turns out in the end that he's having us all on, and it's all a bad dream, he could give a few oscar winners a run for their money !

Exciting, exciting times for us fans with Tony and team behind us.
                      I think it's great the passion we the fans have with Tony's passion The future is bright that's for sure
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      And many more mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post

He also said that him, Rigg and Hughes were having a meeting tomorrow about transfers.
                        TWITTER
                        @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                        Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by alanfullerqpr View Post
                          He also said that him, Rigg and Hughes were having a meeting tomorrow about transfers.
                          I'm not sure when the interview was taken place though. Might of been last week but still positive to hear
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          And many more mistakes

Comment

i just hope all his wealth isnt in a spainish bank
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...