Royston Drenthe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royston Drenthe

Has been told Real Madrid have put him on the transfer list. Remember the goal he scored against us...

Think he would be a top buy and the winger we need. Something creative, since taarabt is so hot and cold.. You don't exactly know what you gonna get with him

The Holland international Royston Drenthe wants to return to Feyenoord after five difficult years at Real Madrid

No thanks

The blokes a nutter with a huge attitude problem
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Scored a good goal against us but in fairness done fhuck all other than that & subsequently got substituted.

Not for me. Hardly ever hear of him having good games just seems to tick along. Would have Taarabt over him every day of the week.

Comment

good player, but as ric said, taarabt is better. also, if you thought taarabt had a bad attitude, drenthe's is ten times worse.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

absolute fruitcake
          From Holland with love

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Scored a good goal against us but in fairness done fhuck all other than that & subsequently got substituted.

Not for me. Hardly ever hear of him having good games just seems to tick along. Would have Taarabt over him every day of the week.

Agree Ric, we can only have 1 player like him in the team and we've already got taarabt.

Comment

Fair enough.... I mean, he got the talent but its attitude. Its a shame really, wasted to be honest. Looks like he going back to Dutch League anyway.

Comment

I remember Everton at home, when Tarbs nutmegged him near the corner flag and he went crazy and absolutely clattered Adel. No thanks, decent player but his attitude is sh*t.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I'd've saved his goal against,, ,another shocker from paddy IMO

Comment

Working...
                  X