X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha ha na not the ultras !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
      Shouldn't that be 'thin and thin'...........

PS how's it going with the supermodel dating ? PPS Hi to ALL the new posters
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

You'll be delighted to hear that I have moved on from michelle McManus! ......

Comment

i really loved andy impey he was i think from hayes in middlesex,but he was a great little player he always gave one hundred per cent

welcome on board matt ,you will now get a chance to correspond with the great factomondo,hes number one on this message board bushcelt is number two and van hoop are number three so if your ever depresssed just pm them and they will tell you some good jokes to lift you up
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            i really loved andy impey he was i think from hayes in middlesex,but he was a great little player he always gave one hundred per cent

welcome on board matt ,you will now get a chance to correspond with the great factomondo,hes number one on this message board bushcelt is number two and van hoop are number three so if your ever depresssed just pm them and they will tell you some good jokes to lift you up

You'll be pleased to know Andy Impey was at the Sjoke game and then in the Adelaide (or whatever they call themselves now-a-days) posing for pix with fans
            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

Hi all,new to this new site,supported Man City since 73
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                Hi all,new to this new site,supported Man City since 73

But don't we ALL support Man City now

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                  You'll be pleased to know Andy Impey was at the Sjoke game and then in the Adelaide (or whatever they call themselves now-a-days) posing for pix with fans
                  And he's now stuck in my avatar....

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                    And he's now stuck in my avatar....

Free the 'Impey 1'

:strive:

Comment

he needed help climbing out the bottom of a pint glass at watford a cple of seasons back by all accounts
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                      X