qpr send there love to ex player clark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qpr send there love to ex player clark

one of our finest wingers clive clark is seriously ill in a nursing home requireing 24 hour attention,and thats a real shame
    clark was sold to west brom where he was regarded as one of the finest wingers in the country
    he is now 64 years of age

GET WELL CLIVE CHIPPY CLARK

we are thinking of you
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Get well soon Clive.

Comment

Get well soon Clive!
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

well said Ted, you just don't know what awaits us around the corner
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

well

we all take our health for granted but at 64 years of age clive should expect to have a lot more wonderfull experiences

god bless you clive may you pull through this difficult time

More...

Comment

Wnen he first came to the club in late 50s , he was our lodger in Thorpebank Road He played football with us in the street, then he scored both goals for WBA in the 1967 LCF- lovely bloke

ps

Ron Hunt's challenge on the keeper for the winning goal would never be allowed today nor would Gary Mickelwhite's effort in the FA cup final have been disallowed today.

Comment

also he

also he scored eighty goals for west brom so if we had kept him he would have broken mark lazeroses 100 year record

but he was some player he could create and score goals lets hope he pulls through this difficult time

i wonder if he played with brian bedford or did clive get transferd before brian was signed

More...

Comment

Get well soon Clark
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  also he scored eighty goals for west brom so if we had kept him he would have broken mark lazeroses 100 year record

but he was some player he could create and score goals lets hope he pulls through this difficult time

i wonder if he played with brian bedford or did clive get transferd before brian was signed
                  He did play with Bedford

Comment

Imagine

imagine if we had kept both clark and lazarus those two feeding bedford and evans and towers we would have got promoted earlier that 66 probabley we would have gone up in 64

More...

Comment

Working...
                    X