Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin

In the absence of Barton at the start of the season, pretty sure, if fit, this guy will shine and is a ready made replacement. Him and Diakite (if signed?) should be more than good enough to keep Joey out the team permanently.

Thoughts...?

sorry but diakite and faurlin needs to be our midfield next year.. barton fit, not banned will be on the subs bench if these two are fit.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

imho joey returning early december will give us a boost n be almost like a new signing....refreshed and eager to perform...........the corrupt fa may have actually done us a favour the saps!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

You have to hope Faurlin comes back the same player, if we get the old Ali back him and Diakite is a must in the middle..

Comment

Faurlin was the stand out player in the first half of the season in my opinion. Would be very interesting to see how him and Diakite combine (if he is to permanently sign for us).

Comment

Can't waste a space in the squad with Joey Barton. I've personally hated him since he's been here. He'd already been given a second chance when he came back after the booing at Liverpool and to be fair he did perform after that but then to do what he did is ridiculous. I can't wait to see the back of him. Plus Ali and Samba would be quality, I'm already looking forward to it...

Comment

Originally posted by Spaghetti-Hoops View Post
              Can't waste a space in the squad with Joey Barton. I've personally hated him since he's been here. He'd already been given a second chance when he came back after the booing at Liverpool and to be fair he did perform after that but then to do what he did is ridiculous. I can't wait to see the back of him. Plus Ali and Samba would be quality, I'm already looking forward to it...

Comment

plus faurlin and diakite are approaching the height of their careers but bartons almost over that now. faurlin and diakite for me

Comment

Faurlin is class - really hope he comes back strong.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

We started with 3 CMs so can be done again but certainly Diakite and Faurlin are the future.

Comment

Working...
                    X