A footballing first yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A footballing first yesterday.

I'd never seen a referee consult the opposition goalkeeper before booking a player.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

that was out of order from our mate 'andy' - the linesman didnt give anything at all and after speaking with their players who were all whinging like girls decided to book wayne

so basically their players decided that wayne should be booked

i didnt see what he did but saw one of theirs on the floor after what ever happened off the ball
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Their fellah had done Routledge a few times and Andy D'######## had given nothing so Wayne had a little off the ball retribution.

IMHO Well done Wayne, shame on D'A acting without any evidence

Surprised Wayne gets so little credit bouncing back when the oppo are often trying to kick him out of the game

Comment

Disgraceful yellow card, ref didn't see it, never consulted the linesman(who was shaking his head as though he'd seen nothing) and booked WR on the say-so of the Blackpool players led by the irritating and hairstyle-challenged Ian Evatt (which is what annoyed me most about the whole incident).
        I don't like andy D'urso but I'm surprised he let himself be influenced like that.
        The fact that WR did something worthy of a booking is neither here nor there.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Routledge did kick out and although none on the pitch saw it, I presume the 4th official did. But what annoyed me about D'Urso was he booked QPR players for minor infringements but didn't punish any of the Blackpool players for upending ours like Balanta and Routledge and that is why Routledge took it into his own hands.
          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
          X