doe's need anger management tho!:rage:

Hmmm...

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
    1 it would cost the club 8 million to get rid
    2 i think he's a good premier league footballer
    3 when he's on song he shows passion
    4 maybe at the moment our only asset

I think that Cisse, Diakte and Mackie might have something to say about No4....

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
      1 it would cost the club 8 million to get rid
      2 i think he's a good premier league footballer
      3 when he's on song he shows passion
      4 maybe at the moment our only asset

1) Nobody knows what his contract is so he could be in breach ?
      2) His a very average Premier League player and that has been proaved on many occasions this season.
      3) His not on song often enough as can be a liability when not
      4) Not an asset at all as nobody will touch him.
      5)He will let the Team,Fans & Club down on more occasions next season as unfortunately that is the type of person he is and you only have to look back over his whole career he will not change.
      6) If he does stay next season and actualy gets a game his cards will be marked and will get rough justice from refs and will be wound up by fellow pro's as they no he WILL react.

Sorry but there are better players out there that we can afford to bring in now.

Comment

He's a good player, even more so at the end of this season. Ignoring the Man City game I'd like to thank him for his efforts too
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

not forgetting it's always useful to have someone around who's handy in a fight...
          come on you r's!

Comment

He has been provoked twice and taken the bait, if he sorts that out he is an asset in my book. If you had taken him out the side since the Liverpool incident fairly sure we would have gone down.

People are not giving him the credit he deserves for the influence he had in us staying up back end of the season

Comment

Get rid of him... If the club are serious about cracking on and really going for it they won't mind paying 8 mil or whatever it is to get him out. For me hes already had enough chances this season. After booed off against Liverpool, he came back sorted his game and attitude and it was all good but then he goes and does that again??? Liability

Comment

Leader and hero and looking forward to his return from ban. If Hodgson had any sense he would make him Captain of England and unleash him on the French. He would soon show the likes of Cole/Rooney the meaning of passion on the field of play.

Comment

whats the problem...he sorted out two argies in a minute

Comment

bartons game is tracking back , breaking up play, tackling and getting in the face of the opposition . he will always get into confrontation its what hes paid to do. he has to learn at 29 when he gets it back from the likes of tevez he has got to keep it clean or he is red carded. barton is a leader but you cant lead from the bench . his work rate has been brilliant at the business end of the season so i wont knock him for the city game as we stayed up , putting video clips of him no here fighting when he was out drinking so he gets into the odd punch up so what... dave mackay, billy bremner, norman hunter, ron harris and tommy smith he sure isnt the first he wont be the last player to have a fight on the pitch

Comment

Working...
                    X