mario balotelli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mario balotelli

just loved him trying to confront barton just after the sending off ..... hello mate wasnt it you that stamped on scott parkers head , double standards or what

Mario was just worried barton might get more headlines than him, I'd love it if barton wore a why always me tshirt next season

Comment

it would have to be the second half of next season as i dont think we will see much of him til then

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        just loved him trying to confront barton just after the sending off ..... hello mate wasnt it you that stamped on scott parkers head , double standards or what
        Balotelli has to be the plank of all planks, a complete ****** if ever I saw one.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
          Balotelli has to be the plank of all planks, a complete ****** if ever I saw one.
          yes two steps forward and a big one back pr@ck................:angry:

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
            yes two steps forward and a big one back pr@ck................:angry:
            I thought that said something else at first, i had to double take ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
              I thought that said something else at first, i had to double take ha ha
              never seen it ................:rage::rage:

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                To be fair as "special" as Balotelli is, he wasn't the one outsmarted by that neanderthal Tevez.

Comment

Working...
                X