Barton's a ranger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton's a ranger.

Barton to keep his place at rangers, he can be hot headed but the club knew what he was like before they brought him. He's bucked up the past few weeks and has put in some good performances don't forget that!

I can forgive the sending off but his continual denying he has done wrong on Sunday is leading me down the get rid path. He seems to be in complete denial that he did anything wrong which is the sad thing, we all lose our heads at times but until he can see that his behaviour after the incident was unacceptable then he is clearly running down a path of self destruct and dragging Rangers with him.

Comment

Don't think we really need yet another thread on this.

Comment

Have we even been concerned about Barton's behaviour this season? No we haven't.

Its been about his sh!t performances for the first 25 odd games so for me that's what he should be judged on. I think he will be a big big player for us next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          Have we even been concerned about Barton's behaviour this season? No we haven't.

Its been about his sh!t performances for the first 25 odd games so for me that's what he should be judged on. I think he will be a big big player for us next season.
          has been a vast improvement(other than sunday)in the last few games and agree that he has a big part to play.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Liability,but we are stuck with him as nobody else would want him on his wages

Comment

Get rid of him if possible. He has proved he hasn't changed and was **** poor for the majority of the season. He is actually just a pretty average midfielder.

The bottom line is we can get plenty of other players that can come in and do a better job than him without any of the baggage or hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
                Don't think we really need yet another thread on this.
                We do as alot of rangers fans just want to get rid, yes fair enough he was wrong for what he did but you can't say he hasn't bucked up his performances in the past few weeks, could be a good key player next season.

Comment

Working...
                X