Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets

Way too early but I am just super excited. I have been sitting alone for the last few seasons but now have a mate who wants to get a season ticket to come with me. Does anyone know whether I have the option to do this once I sign up again? Also, how does it work if I want to sit next to him and reapply for my seat?

are there season ticket holders sitting either side of you?

Comment

Yes there are. Obviously I would have to move seats but as the first thing they ask you to do is renew your seat I was wondering what happens if you then request a season ticket for someone else. I seem to remember last year the renewal came before you being allowed to get tickets for others. I am guessing this was done so other season ticket holders could renew before adding new people.

Comment

I guess the question is how do you get an extra season ticket if you are a season ticket holder?

Comment

They are pretty ok if there are seats available. The season before last i had to wait for confirmation from one of my mates to the box office that he was only renewing 1 instead of 2 so that i could takeover the seat. What i did so i still got the early bird offer was bought one in a different place and they allowed me to move it to the seat i previously requested once they had seen it had not been renewed.
          Hope that makes sense.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Renew yours, then wait for general sale. Then look for 2 seats together. No new seats can be allocated until existing ST holders deadline has passed. I think you're allowed to move seats 5 times a season

Comment

Working...
            X