No announcement yet.

Will Mark Hughes be off to villa then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Mark Hughes be off to villa then?

We know from our "friends" down the road that he has plenty of ambition...

No way, he has only just begun here, he has the ambition and will have the money to really make something of us.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by TootingRanger View Post
      We know from our "friends" down the road that he has plenty of ambition...
      lol dont think so. Think he is going to go on and be a gret manager for us.

Comment

They turned him down last time for "Big Cack"..... So I think that chances of that happening are pretty slim.... Even if he was wanting to get out.

Comment

Hope you're right guys, but we know he does have a tendency of jumping ship.

Comment

That's only when the club he's working for doesn't match his own ambitions

Comment

It was just an excuse to get out of that tinpot outfit down the road don't you agree??I mean with mo's interest starting to wain and players not being able to get out quick enough, i can see foolham in a big relegation scrap next season, and they will then probably sink back down where they are used to being, what do you think Tooting???

Comment

No, it will be Lambert or Martinez..

Comment

yes toots its well known the passportless peado gun runner is losing interest due to the passionless souless chomondley warners who follow that dross!!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    It was just an excuse to get out of that tinpot outfit down the road don't you agree??I mean with mo's interest starting to wain and players not being able to get out quick enough, i can see foolham in a big relegation scrap next season, and they will then probably sink back down where they are used to being, what do you think Tooting???
                    What makes you think that MAF interest is waining in FFC, and who is desperate to get out can you name any players who have stated that !!

we have been in the prem for over 10 years so all the players are used to being there

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      yes toots its well known the passportless peado gun runner is losing interest due to the passionless souless chomondley warners who follow that dross!!
                      lol!!! Beautiful turn of phrase!!lol

Comment

I shouldn't worry too much, mate.......Mark Hughes only quits shyte clubs like Foolham.
                        He will never quit a club like Queen's Park Rangers FC, not in a million years.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfie View Post
                          What makes you think that MAF interest is waining in FFC, and who is desperate to get out can you name any players who have stated that!!!
                          er..............clint densey for one................ohh n that dembele chap is off to spuds!!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            er..............clint densey for one................ohh n that dembele chap is off to spuds!!
                            er......can you give me the link showing me where they have stated that they want to get away

Comment

Originally posted by Alfie View Post
                              er......can you give me the link showing me where they have stated that they want to get away
                              can't, it was a conversation in mcdonalds, so all hush hush, but trust him they want out.

Comment

Working...
                              X