Great end to an average season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great end to an average season

To all those that went yesterday what was feeling like at the end of the game.
    The atmosphere was just mental & crazy at the end I had to ask a bloke about ten times if we were safe, I was pissing him off. I don't know what it would have been like if we drew but I'm glad they did it just a shame for our players as they tried so hard. I couldn't see us scoring one let alone two

As I said in a previous thread why am I going man city away?? Well yesterday was because!!

You R's!!
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

yes agreed and to be honest it still hasn't quite sunk in that we have avoided relegation and i haven't quite come to terms with yesterday's events yet, still feel a bit emotionally shocked by the whole thing!
    come on you r's!

Comment

yesterday was goodness, i wonder how many weeks in total we actually spent in the relegation spots this season???

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
        yesterday was goodness, i wonder how many weeks in total we actually spent in the relegation spots this season???
        I think I saw on SSN last week that we've been in the bottom 3, for only 3 weeks in total all season.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I don't know if we can call it average really. If you had offered me (at the start of the season) 4th from bottom with wins against the ****, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool + 2 amazing performances against the champions, I would have snapped your hand off !

Plus we acquired the best striker we have had since Ferdinand, a great management team and a fantastic owner !

Oh and we managed all that with NINE red cards !!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael229 View Post
            I don't know if we can call it average really. If you had offered me (at the start of the season) 4th from bottom with wins against the ****, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool + 2 amazing performances against the champions, I would have snapped your hand off !

Plus we acquired the best striker we have had since Ferdinand, a great management team and a fantastic owner !

If this was a facebook status I would like this.

Comment

the new crazy gang!:yush:

havent we now broken the record for the most red cards in a prem season?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                I think I saw on SSN last week that we've been in the bottom 3, for only 3 weeks in total all season.
                Plus the 20 minutes we were in it yesterday.

Comment

I don't really think it was an "average" season at all! There were more twists and turns to our first year back in the Premiership than I could ever imagine! I don't know how many times I said after another crushing defeat or draw that this is the match that relegated us! With all of the terrible decisions that went against us, 9 red cards and a season ending injury to arguably our best player at the time, what we have achieved is THE GREAT ESCAPE! It was never boring!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

If thats what you call an average season you must have a heart of Iron my man, cause i dont think i could last one of your tense or exciting seasons, beacause that was even more exciting than last year.

We are QPR and we are Premier League
                    One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Working...
                    X