Do you think we will recruit ASAP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think we will recruit ASAP?

I know we need the dust to settle but it's obvious that we will need to spend dough to stay up.....

Would be great if we get in there early rather than scratching around in the early weeks of the new season....

New GK would be top of my list..... Paddy is not up to the task we need a much bigger goalie stature wise... A big beast of around 6" 5 who will command the box and be a world beater too... Over to you MH...

let's sign samba and taiwo up first...they've done brilliantly for us since they joined

Comment

yeah samba is a must, I'm not so certain on taiwo to be honest. i think he has got better the longer the season went on but sometimes his control and passing leave a lot to be desired.

Comment

we need to get rid of a fair few as well,
        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

I'm hoping we do the business early this time. Want a proper pre-season this year!
          We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
          @Deadend_Friend

Comment

I think this will be a very busy summer for the club. Off the pitch, new training ground, sponsorship, possibly a new stadium. The playing staff will be revamped massively, a proper per-season.

You get the feeling from TF that he will drive the club on to bigger and better things. Every interview I see from him indicates he's full of energy and ambition for the club. His goal celebrations are awesome, and he and the board seem to know exactly what they want to do and how to go about it.

He'll take care of business off the pitch and back MH in the transfer market. I'd be surprised if we don't bring in less than half a dozen new players during the summer.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

not sure we need as many as half a dozen, on top of the ten or so that came in last season. we need some stability and we already have the nucleus of a pretty good team. the team we ended up with wd not have been in a relegation scrap if we had had it all season. for me quality much more important than quality this time. goal-keeper, centre half and a winger the priority. That said, looking at some of the player potentially available (Pinnear, Krankjar, Hoilet, Mosses, even Sigurdson) makes you think this cd POTENTIALLY be a mouth watering summer.

Comment

sigurdson seems to ooze class. would have thought hed be a great signing

Comment

Sound comments all

Do you have anything to add SWL ****mer?, i meant Boyo , sorry.
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

cahill at Bolton be a better squad player than hall gabbidon
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                    X