Barton...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton...

just signed off on twitter calling (I assume and I quote) Alan Shearer 'a *****'. the bloke really isn't well...
    First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
    Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Well Shearer is a ****

Comment

The fact that some on here are actually condoning his behaviour is bewildering. He lets us down time and time again and as for his 'tweets' today? Saying how he was trying to take a City player with him? I have never seen such a lack of professionalism in all my 42 years following football in general, let alone the hoops. He needs to grow up and fast.

Comment

Barton did make a good point tho . How Alan stomped on Lennon then threatened to quit England if anything was done. I don't know anything about this subject lol

Comment

shearer was a great player but what a bore of a man he drones on and is very limited

Comment

Originally posted by SWL Boyo View Post
            The fact that some on here are actually condoning his behaviour is bewildering. He lets us down time and time again and as for his 'tweets' today? Saying how he was trying to take a City player with him? I have never seen such a lack of professionalism in all my 42 years following football in general, let alone the hoops. He needs to grow up and fast.
            Just **** off already and go troll somewhere else

Comment

He was going on about how his hair and personality is better than Shearer's.

He's just f*cking about! Don't take it too seriously lol
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Ronney having a go at him lol

Comment

love Barton hate Shearer...all good

Comment

Originally posted by SWL Boyo View Post
                    lol your the bewildering one...stick up for your Captain and admire his passion. Too bad he didnt take a City player with him..nice try tho Joey

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      lol your the bewildering one...stick up for your Captain and admire his passion. Too bad he didnt take a City player with him..nice try tho Joey
                      VBlock this dude is a Fulham fan one of about 800 (40 if were talking about their away following)

Comment

Working...
                      X