Players for next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players for next season

The following we should keep, rest should go imo.

Hill, Ferdinand, Onouha, Taiwo (sign him), Traore, Faurlin, Diakite (sign him), Taarabt, Barton, Mackie, Cisse, Zamora.

Everyone else aren't good enough. That means half will go as contracts expire but players like SWP & Bothroyd will have to be paid up or be squad players.

We need 2 good keepers, 3rd can be youth keeper. 2 additional CB's, 2 CM, 1 RM to give Mackie competition and 2 forwards. That's 25 man squad incl SWP & Bothroyd.

Players I would like to see? Hoilett, Defoe, Crouch, De Jong, O'Hara (v good player and left footed cm cover for faurlin), cheeky bid for C Samba? That would be a start.

come on we want Hoilett the toilet!
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Not sure about Barton - we dont need the controversy and the red cards.

Comment

Reading are being linked with Hiolett, & Defoe this week

Comment

id make a bid for Pinnear,Rhodes for future
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Reading are being linked with Hiolett, & Defoe this week
            Serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
              Serious?
              Reading have new rich owners who will want to stay in the prem, i expect them to splash the cash.
              One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Bartons a liability. Get rid. Zamora is another. Get rid of both.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
                  Reading have new rich owners who will want to stay in the prem, i expect them to splash the cash.

C'mon be serious ,what decent players would wanna play for them ?? this is Reading we are talking about,not a glamourous club are they,unless they are players on the way down looking for big pay packets !!!

Comment

------------Hennessy---------
                    Onuoha-Ferdinand-Ridgewell-Taiwo
                    Hoilett---Diakite-Faurlin--Taarabt
                    ----------Cisse-Defoe--------

Subs: Kenny, Traore, Zamora, Barton, Mackie, Henrique, Hill

This would be my team for next season, Defoe up front with Cisse. Faurlin and Diakite in the centre. I think we'll get Henrique (the lad who had the work permit problem) because MH see's something in him. Hoilett or Moses, I don't mind. Hennessy in goal. Ridgewell OR a young, high potential centre back brought in by MH
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                      Serious?
                      Well there's talk that McDermott is going to make bid for Hoilett to try and beat the competion, and i assume the same goes for Defoe.
                      I would be shocked if they got either tho

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post

C'mon be serious ,what decent players would wanna play for them ?? this is Reading we are talking about,not a glamourous club are they,unless they are players on the way down looking for big pay packets !!!
                        Blimey we are hardly Real Madrid ourselves. Cushty ground and a cushty owner down there I could see how an outsider may favour a move there instead of here. Especially after we were made to look like a bunch of idiots on the "4 year plan".

Comment

Readings owener is another Amit.... Money isnt his, its his father in laws or his old mans... They wont spend loads....And we proved this year it doesnt always work...if they signed defoe, couldnt see him bringing down legs of woods 100mph head high passes...
                          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Reading are just trying to be us.
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

We're have to wait for davesviews to make an appearance
                              Before we find out who we are signing :-)
                              R's

Comment

Working...
                              X