Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need Stoke to pull their finger out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    ???
    we havent won away in nearly 6 months while City have the best home record in the league. Last time we went away to a top six side in a must win match we got gubbed 6 - 1 and were awful...and Chelsea are nowhere near as good as City. Just write this one off..our hope lies in Stoke and Pulis sending his mate Coyle down...
    Totally agree.In fact if we play the way we did at Chelsea,the result could be embarrasing to say the least, particularly when witnessed by hundreds of millions worldwide.

Comment

dont worry about stoke not beating bolton, a certain gerry frances is one of the first team coaches at stoke, he will make sure they do there job...

Comment

2 words, PETER CROUCH

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          For me if we go down, it will be the West Brom away game that sealed or fate.

We knew what we had to do going into the last few games and at the very least we should have got a point!
          swings and round abouts. we also pulled off wins against spurs, arsenal and liverpool that you cd hardly have put down as home bankers.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            swings and round abouts. we also pulled off wins against spurs, arsenal and liverpool that you cd hardly have put down as home bankers.
            Yep agreed but it makes the Brom result look even worst, but it's all about Sunday now, lets hope we are all happy bunnies this time tomorrow.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Let's not forget about special agent crouch he will be doin a job tomorrow

Comment

pullis is very competitive as are stoke as a team. a very difficult place to go.

they want to put a show on for their fans on their last home game of the season.
                they can jump 3 or 4 places if they win and at £800,000 a place thats a big incentive for pullis. i would not want to go to stoke last game of the season in the hope of winning something !!

relax hoops, i am very confident of stoke tomorrow, bolton have been dire at times this season. in a game of football anything can happen but the odds are stacked in stokes favour

Comment

Originally posted by salfordpaul View Post
                  pullis is very competitive as are stoke as a team. a very difficult place to go.

they want to put a show on for their fans on their last home game of the season.
                  they can jump 3 or 4 places if they win and at £800,000 a place thats a big incentive for pullis. i would not want to go to stoke last game of the season in the hope of winning something !!

relax hoops, i am very confident of stoke tomorrow, bolton have been dire at times this season. in a game of football anything can happen but the odds are stacked in stokes favour
                  My concern is Stoke can bottle it on last day of the season like last year and didn't your lot and Stoke play each other in the last day of the season in 1998 resulting in both teams getting relegated

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                    My concern is Stoke can bottle it on last day of the season like last year and didn't your lot and Stoke play each other in the last day of the season in 1998 resulting in both teams getting relegated
                    wow yes that was a crazy day out, we won and thought we were safe...! long time ago that pal ( i ve been divorced twice since then )

stoke are a different cup of tea nowadays. they will beat bolton, trust me

Comment

As they said in the paper the other day, Bolton will have to do what Man City,Man Utd,Arsenal, Chelsea,Spurs n Liverpool couldnt do... Win at the Britannia this season.

Wont be needed anyway, Think we are gonna get a draw tomorrow.

Not been anything wonderful this season but I think Barton will score tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X