Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods please check on Shamie

Is he ok?

I tried to call him a while back but no answer, I will call him again tomorrow.

I will let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I tried to call him a while back but no answer, I will call him again tomorrow.

I will let you know.
      Worried about him Mayur,sent him a PM a few weeks back but for the first time ever didn't get a reply,we have been communicating for years.for those who don't know Shamie is a very well liked and respected Mod on this board for years but recently he had a heart attack,he was making a decent recovery and had started posting back on this board but that has stopped,I hate to say it but I'm worried about him.he also gave me his phone number but I can't find it( from an old PM).Shamie if you read this please let me know you are ok

Comment

You've got me worried to.

Shamie helped build this site from the start to what it is today, without his help we wouldn't have got this far.

Comment

#### me ,were dropping like flies.probably nicked himself a nice bit of totty and choosing the Harley!!!
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I can see that he last logged in here on 21st April - 3 weeks ago.

Comment

he introduced himself to me at the leeds game last year...............top fella..............hope all is well with him!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Last time we exchanged messages he said he was not doing very well but would keep in touch etc

Really hope all is well with now as he is a really great fella

Comment

jeez isles that dont sound good...........perhaps at citeh you could all sing 'shamie shamie give us a call shamie give us a call'!!

Comment

I'm also worried about him,i text him a few weeks ago but got no reply.I even messaged Eve(his other half) on Facebook but heard nothing back from her.I was going to phone him last night but got distracted.Just hope his okay

Comment

Ok found his details,Shamie Butler from Waterford,I will try and contact him but fear the worst I'm afraid )-:
                      Last edited by Rebel R's; 13-05-2012, 09:09 AM.

Comment

pray to god you are wrong old chap!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          Ok found his details,Shamie Butler from Waterford,I will try and contact him but fear the worst I'm afraid )-:
                          Maybe there will be a good outcome; I don't know him, but from what has been said about him here he seems like a good skin, hope he's ok

Comment

Get well soon Shamie
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Terry-Mancini-123 View Post
                              Maybe there will be a good outcome; I don't know him, but from what has been said about him here he seems like a good skin, hope he's ok
                              He had a massive heart attack a few months back,was making a recovery just hope he didn't have another knock.Ifhw has and he is still with us at least we can pass on our best wishes to him,but at the moment nobody knows

Comment

Working...
                              X