Diakite update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gutted, but we must get on with it.

Who knows, maybe that will mean Adel will start when he may not have otherwise, and he could just have the game of his life in front of the biggest global audience he may ever have.

Also, i can sense it in my bones that SWP may have an impact on this game.... Could he start for his work / energy and breakaway potential, or come on and do something like he did against Stoke. He will get a massive reception and it could lift him and he could deliver something.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      It's a real shame but we did okay without him against Stoke so we can't dewell on it

Del - Diakite
      not sure that's true to be honest!

Comment

If Diakate isn't fit then SWP over Buzacky. He has something to prove and Buzacky looks well off the pace at this level and will get bullied by their midfield

Comment

without diakite midfield has looked very average. championship standard I'd say.

Comment

lets face it with or without Diakite its very unlikely we will get anything from this game....all down to Stoke whether we stay up or go down so thats the game ill be watching anyhow.

Comment

Mind games from Hughes!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Mind games from Hughes!
                I hope so, but dont think City care who we play to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr8===D View Post
                  I hope so, but dont think City care who we play to be honest

That´s a point, but Diakite might surprise them nevertheless.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

I have a feeling this is all mind games from MH, City won't expect Diakite to play. Last game of the season, MH returning to his old club...it can't all be that simple. So I wouldn't be surprised if Diakite plays on sunday. Also, if true about Tarbs being injured, this would be just as big of a miss! But again, hope this is all mind games.
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

He must be seriously unwell to miss almost 4 weeks of training... Glandula Fever

or IMO been bought and been told he cant play for us again.. Smells fishy to me.
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Mind games from Hughes!
                        saw similar posts before the stoke game - but sadly i didn't see diakite. v big blow for us and without even derry or buz they will be able to walk through our midfield smoking a cigar...

Comment

Diakite was at the Stoke game drinking coffee and eating wine gums so he can hardly be that bad?
                          Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            saw similar posts before the stoke game - but sadly i didn't see diakite. v big blow for us and without even derry or buz they will be able to walk through our midfield smoking a cigar...

I see what you´re saying, but I´m just trying to clutch at all the straws I´m able to find ahead of the clash of the Titans,lol, on sunday.

Ps. SWP is another straw I´m clutching at.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                              He must be seriously unwell to miss almost 4 weeks of training... Glandula Fever

or IMO been bought and been told he cant play for us again.. Smells fishy to me.

It goes on behind the scenes, been alot of people talking about him

Comment

yep i see diakite hood up walking down south africa road after stoke game signing autographs and taking pics with ppl but he was in a rush to get away

Comment

Working...
                                X